Is Anel next?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derfblade.3

Reaction score
Still 4 weeks to the end of the transfer window. Surprising that Anel's name hasn't cropped up in clubs interested in him. Morale must be low between the players after watching the Illy fiasco and i reckon if any big clubs come knocking then maybe they would jump ship. Hope to God i'm wrong but it's going to be a nervy few weeks.
We need to be more concerned about who else may leave rather than who's coming in.

That would be gutting if true, hopefully you are wrong!

Berge isn't interested in even discussing a new deal, and I doubt we'll risk him being able to discuss moves in January. So there's that to look forward to on the last day of August again.

All jokes aside the longer you don’t give players like him a contract the more likely he ends up in the same situation

Lots of assumptions are being made here about what the rest of the team are thinking and feeling at the moment.

They all knew the situation with Ndiaye, and I dare say they knew a shit load more than most on here about it.

They may well be sad to see him go, maybe annoyed in some cases, and I wouldn't expect otherwise, but to suggest that they are all now preparing to jump ship themselves at the first chance, is a bit far fetched.

Newcastle...

Anels dad on twitter making noises...

Mate just text me.

Why Newcastle in the title..

I dont get it.

Back
Top Bottom