Intro today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Me too.

Me too. I’m with you mate. When we scored our second goal people were roaring ‘yes’ ridiculously loud and jumping up and down with gay abandon. I’m going to write a very angry email to the club. Needs stamping out.
The sound of a point being thoroughly missed……..

The priority is to rid football of VAR. Next on the list is the playing of music. I’ll go to a concert if I want to listen to music and I’m sure the promoters won’t put on a football game to entertain me between songs.
I don't mind the music, or any of it, it's just the volume, it drowns out everything else. It's f@@king deafening.

The 90 minutes of the actual game is far quieter.

I'd happily settle for it being the other way round

The tannoy is so loud it makes your ears bleed. Kills just about all the pre-match and half-time conversation. It's like being in a nightclub.

I know it's grumpy old man territory, but I'm writing to the club about it on Monday. It's f@@king deafening, and it's spoiling my enjoyment. Safety announcements should be loud, but listening to Gary Sinclair and his choice of music at max volume +10, is getting right on my tits.
It would seem to be easily rectified. It`s about right volume on John Street.

The tannoy is so loud it makes your ears bleed.

Jrwc0AQRKrO2.gif

Gary Sinclair reminds me of ‘the bloke in the pub’. The one who you can’t get away from whilst he tells you shit anecdotes, his life story and which ‘celebs’ he’s been hanging around with lately. He’s like a pound shop version of Piers Morgan.

If we must play something at half time I'm all for a bit of this but no higher than level 4 on the volume scale.

Back
Top Bottom