Intro today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boxer Blade

Reaction score
What was the intro music today, I thought it was brilliant, some one will tell me weve been coming out to it all season but I've not noticed it, anyone?

What was the intro music today, I thought it was brilliant, some one will tell me weve been coming out to it all season but I've not noticed it, anyone?
That kasabian song was the best we've ever had. Weird thing was first time we used that was against Leicester

The tannoy is so loud it makes your ears bleed. Kills just about all the pre-match and half-time conversation. It's like being in a nightclub.

I know it's grumpy old man territory, but I'm writing to the club about it on Monday. It's f@@king deafening, and it's spoiling my enjoyment. Safety announcements should be loud, but listening to Gary Sinclair and his choice of music at max volume +10, is getting right on my tits.

The tannoy is so loud it makes your ears bleed. Kills just about all the pre-match and half-time conversation. It's like being in a nightclub.

I know it's grumpy old man territory, but I'm writing to the club about it on Monday. It's f@@king deafening, and it's spoiling my enjoyment. Safety announcements should be loud, but listening to Gary Sinclair and his choice of music at max volume +10, is getting right on my tits.
Get to bed old man 🤣

It’s on mute compared to Wolves! Nightclub? At Wolves it’s like a rave party in a field!…… not that I’ve ever been to one 🤪

Maybe move seats to somewhere it isn't so loud? It's probably due to your proximity to the speakers, they're unlikely to turn it down for one person

Maybe move seats to somewhere it isn't so loud? It's probably due to your proximity to the speakers, they're unlikely to turn it down for one person
Good suggestion but I'm in the middle of the stand and at least 100 feet from them. Everyone around me is moaning about it (or I think they are, I can't hear them) !!

Miserable Covid related post incoming….!!

Personally, they could afford to turn it down a bit to help folk have an easier conversation in the stands.
Instead you have to lean in & get close enough so you can hear each other shouting at one another & spraying your germs about at a higher velocity.
Or if you want a chat, you stay in an already busy concourse & add to the throng.
Both of these aren’t ideal at the mo.
SouthStandGBlock - I quite like the music pumping out although it also frustrates me that speaking to anyone is a chore & more guesswork than owt else.
If you wanna add me into your request to turn it down a bit, feel free. I’m South Stand B Block.

Been the same for years.

Most impressive intro music so far this season for me was at Fulham. 'Insomnia' by Faithless pumping out made for a great entrance.

Not a fan of ours, need a bit of dry ice wafting around Billy's legs as he leads them out for added effect. Also, unicorns either side of the tunnel...

I'me in my 70s and think its vibrant South stand.
How old are you 101? 😏

I guess we don't have the rights to actually play the lyrics of the song to Joker and the Thief? Are we that skint we can't afford the full song?

And the chips 🍟 were rubbish , they never ever give you enough peas , the Henderson’s was at the so called sauce station and not distributed liberally on the counter - let’s say ideally a bottle no more than 1.5 arm lengths away . None of the tvs were switched on and why so many people que up for a dump at half time is totally beyond me . Have one before you get in the ground .

Other than that it was fine and Robinson did very well

100% with you, and its not exactly as if pumping it out at that volume is resulting in a vibrant atmosphere once the game starts is it. Please let us know what response you get, I’m also tempted to write.

I take ear plugs. You can still have the semblance of a conversation.

100% with you, and its not exactly as if pumping it out at that volume is resulting in a vibrant atmosphere once the game starts is it. Please let us know what response you get, I’m also tempted to write.
Me too.

Me too. I’m with you mate. When we scored our second goal people were roaring ‘yes’ ridiculously loud and jumping up and down with gay abandon. I’m going to write a very angry email to the club. Needs stamping out.

The priority is to rid football of VAR. Next on the list is the playing of music. I’ll go to a concert if I want to listen to music and I’m sure the promoters won’t put on a football game to entertain me between songs.

Back
Top Bottom