Injured players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Any armchair doctors out there able to give an immediate diagnosis re. Fleck and Robinson's injuries and how long they will be out for?!

Robinson has been on Instagram and said he's glad it's nothing serious.

Fleck Hamstring. Did it shooting, always the worst. 12 weeks out I’m afraid.
That will be a blow, I can't remember him getting an injury whist he has been with us.

Firstly, it won't be 12 weeks for a hamstring, and secondly Freeman did such a good job as his replacement that I'm not really bothered.

We have strength in depth in this squad

I assume since he walked off he only pulled his hamstring a bit with that shot rather than anything worse.

This is why we strengthened the squad. We have Freeman and Osborn able to come in for Fleck’s position. We have a number of options up front. Morrison and Mousset aren’t even able to get on the bench at the minute.

If Fleck had been out a year ago for a month that could have been game over for automatic promotion hopes.

Any armchair doctors out there able to give an immediate diagnosis re. Fleck and Robinson's injuries and how long they will be out for?!

Know what, seems to me that the squad has agreed to be honest with each other and admit if they are not 100% at any point and not to try and play on.
Being totally fit is important and not being a weak link is even more important.

This squad is special.

Firstly, it won't be 12 weeks for a hamstring, and secondly Freeman did such a good job as his replacement that I'm not really bothered.

We have strength in depth in this squad

Ridiculous comment about one of our key players. You'll be bothered if Freeman and/ or Osborn pick up injuries.

Back
Top Bottom