in 5 years time

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Still got beat even with those players, just goes to prove you can't polish a turd, and only just above the vile, mid champs,with long harry fadz,and that under 18 striker all in our team,vile in league below us.
Anyone ???

We'll be exactly where we are now as we would have been promoted, lasted a season or two and come back down to be pushing the play offs in League 1.
The main topics of conversation will be:
"What happened to the money from the Maguire and Long sales?"
"Did we put an international appearance clause when we sold De Girolamo to MK Dons?"
"Morgan out...."
:rolleyes:

Kenilworth there is an element of jealousy. I'd love us to be in the top league so I could see us on TV when I can't make the games, it's convenience I crave. But I also want us competing with the best.

However, that is all overshadowed by the horrible attitude of those in the PL. We were there at the start so must take some blame, but I think things moved on and it became a monster. I don't watch champions league as its too poncy. PL is going the same way. It's a soap opera now, not sport.

I hope a breakaway league forms soon and they piss off and let English football continue without the big boys.

The Premier League is our natural level. We've spent more seasons in the top tier than any other.

:)

Mid to upper championship. Agree with swiss and fiery about Premiership. They dont want us in any case. Scudamore still has our blood on his hands from Tevez the lying twunt. If we are getting 25k through the gates, the odd cup run then the norm will be resumed. Oh and the pigs in league one again.

Id like to think we would be top end of the Championship. However i think we may still be in League 1.

We'll be one half of a newly merged 'Sheffield City' side and will be riding high in the Championship with Chris Morgan at the helm. ;)

If McCabe stays, the only way is down. I don't think we'll drop down to League 2 unless Danny continues his non-blooding of youngsters and persists with a pace-less side, but we're in for a long stay in 1 unless things change.

If McCabe goes, it will mean liquidation for the club, a points deduction and a probable slide into Div 2.

Be careful what you wish for.

Anyone ???
1 He quoted the players the cave dwellers have , survey said even with those players still got beat
2 polish a turd, survey said there shit and always will be.
3 Vile, survey said them C***TS from s6
4 players that we have and will still have for our push into prem ?? or start signing has beens john mattews type players and get relegated to 4th tier again.

Oh and in 5 years I suspect we'll be somewhere between where we are now and middle of the Champ. Fear there'll be another promotion and relegation thrown in for good measure too.

Treading water in the Championship, with the occasional push for play offs.

I think this too although I think we may have had a Championship Play Off disappointment in the mix too. Maybe not another final but a top 6 finish.

I also think we would be mid table this season in the Championship. We were better suited than the pigs for promotion. They bullied their way through and it was a travesty that 2 of the best 3 teams had to fight it out at Wembley.

In getting promoted SWFC have not only killed us but they've almost committed suicide too. They would have had a fantastic team for a L1 assault this year

Very difficult to answer:
If, five years ago you would have said
Swansea, Wigan, QPR, Reading, Norwich, Southampton were all in the Premier League - West Brom were fourth from top and Brendan Rodgers Manager of Liverpool you would be accused of talking out of your arse!
Also five years ago if you would have said the Blades were in League One selling/ releasing the likes of Quinn, Montgomery, Lowton,Williamson, etc and signing players like Flynn, Williams, McMahon, Porter, McAllister, Doyle etc and unable to sign cover for an 18 year old rookie keeper due to costs you would again been accused of talking out of your arse!
Depends upon McCabe - he brought us here and doesn't appear to either have the wherewithal, nous or ability to change the trend!

I almost clicked the like button but the last paragraph ruined it for me

Oh and in 5 years I suspect we'll be somewhere between where we are now and middle of the Champ. Fear there'll be another promotion and relegation thrown in for good measure too.
IN other words up and down like a whores knickers

I happen to think that we have a very good manager doing an excellent job in difficult circumstances.

And if the financial stuff doesn't get too much in the way a la Rangers / Pompey, then I do believe the Top Half of the Championship is not un unrealistic aspiration.

playing in the second division of the water polo league, going on some of the movies ive seen recently.

seriously? no idea. anywhere from top of the championship, to bankrupt in the unibond premier or whatever its called these days. the way football is run, you cant be sure of anything anymore. we could be in the europa league three with celtic, la galaxy and bognor regis new wolves pot noodle xi.

Back
Top Bottom