Imagine if....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

McGrath

Reaction score
....if the ref hadn't seen that Rodriguez hand ball. How much anger and hate would be vented on this message boad right now.

What a cheat that guy is btw, he got away with handling one into the net earlier in the season and thr goal was given. A booking doesn't seem enough!

He copped to it immediately too. I'd be furious if I was a Brom fan or his team mate, he didn't even attempt to go for it legitimately.

It would have been painful, incindiary and devastating.

But it would have also been interesting because Rodrigues was already admitting that he had handballed it before the ref even blew his whistle. I wonder how that would have played out, player admitting he handled it but ref giving the goal.

But it would have also been interesting because Rodrigues was already admitting that he had handballed it before the ref even blew his whistle. I wonder how that would have played out, player admitting he handled it but ref giving the goal.

It looked like he had his hands up in a way that was hedging his bets me. If the ref gave it he was celebrating, and if the ref disallowed it then he could look like he was owning up to it as if to say it was an honest mistake and not worth a booking

Tbf, he held his hands up literally straight away.

Yep, said this in the shoutbox a little while ago. Not sure how it would have played out had the ref not spotted the handball, but I haven't seen many 'cheats' do that before.

....if the ref hadn't seen that Rodriguez hand ball. How much anger and hate would be vented on this message boad right now.

What a cheat that guy is btw, he got away with handling one into the net earlier in the season and thr goal was given. A booking doesn't seem enough!

Silly cunt thought that he was still playing in the Premier League and would just get away with it.

Would have hit stearmans hand if he hadn't touched it

Would rather not have found out tbh

If that would have stood it would have made Maradonnas hand of god look like a legitimate goal.

As I said on another thread...

Rodriguez ‘held his hands up’ but wouldn’t have stopped the referee allowing the goal if the referee had wanted to give it.

Darren Moore would’ve provided an excuse for it as well

I was impressed with Rodriguez's reaction. Held his hands up immediately and made no attempt to celebrate. All of that was before the ref made his mind up. Had he peeled off to celebrate it would've made the referees decision a lot more difficult.
Rare we see good sportsmanship in modern football, but I was genuinely impressed by his actions.

I was impressed with Rodriguez's reaction. Held his hands up immediately and made no attempt to celebrate. All of that was before the ref made his mind up. Had he peeled off to celebrate it would've made the referees decision a lot more difficult.
Rare we see good sportsmanship in modern football, but I was genuinely impressed by his actions.

Second goal Rodriquez has scored with his hand this season

As Wilder said though, rub of the green and we definitely deserve some of that.

Back
Top Bottom