Incoming? Iliman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He won't be coming back is my thinking. Not this January, probably not ever but you do never know.

At Marseille he is still in and around the first team and has been starting matches since his red card. He is still struggling a bit to make a proper impact of that there isn't much doubt. But given he is getting minutes I would think he would rather stick at it and I'd think Marseille are thinking the same.

But if there was any movement for him away from Marseille it's made all the more convoluted by him going to AFCON soon.

Why on earth would Marseille let him come back to us, just after they've signed him? He's been involved in 15 of their 17 games.

Best player I've ever seen in a Utd shirt, but it's over. Let's move on.

I predict that for the next years there will always be a thread about 'Ndiaye leaving' (when he rejoins us) and 'Ndiaye signing for us' (when he leaves).

Its only the French Cup
Some pub team (Golden Lion) got hammered 12-0 they travelled 8000 miles for that result
At least Wednesday only needed to drive up the road to get pumped by Alfreton! 😁

Lest we not forget.

Must be a 15th Annual Dinner in a couple of years. They like that sort of thing!

I still can’t understand how the hell Everton are allowed to sign anyone at the moment given their financial situation. But I guess that tells you everything about the Premier League & money that is so wrong. One day the balloon will pop & a premier league club will go under big time.

Anyone on the Marseille Buying and Selling FB groups? You get some massive Virgin Blades points if you are.

Le Ikea Tableau. Moving back to Sheff huns xoxox
What's French for Dinning? There's always a dinning table for sale on FB MarketPlace. Then Chezza is fumming or discustard when someone doesn't turn up to collect it.

Everton fans are not convinced they will sign Iliman, they rate the player but not their financial (st)ability to sign him.

Its only the French Cup
Some pub team (Golden Lion) got hammered 12-0 they travelled 8000 miles for that result
All French overseas territories clubs can enter the Coupe de France. So yes, you do get some interesting matches.

What's French for Dinning? There's always a dinning table for sale on FB MarketPlace. Then Chezza is fumming or discustard when someone doesn't turn up to collect it.

I asked for "un tableau pour quatre" in a restaurant in France once and she looked at me gone out and pointed at a picture on the wall. That's when I found out it doesn't mean table 🤣

Back
Top Bottom