Incoming? Iliman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just some thing for people to think about. Would you allow mcatee to go back to Man City if it meant we signed illiman permanently? It would also free up a loan spot

Just some thing for people to think about. Would you allow mcatee to go back to Man City if it meant we signed illiman permanently? It would also free up a loan spot
I personally can't see Ndiaye ever signing with us again unless things seriously don't work out for him elsewhere whilst he's young. He chose Marseille over us at the end of a window, that's not to say his heart would never be here, but there's not a chance he'd sign a long term deal with us anytime soon. If the choice was to sign Macca permanently in the summer rather than loan Illy now and have them together, I know what I'd choose.

O.M. need to cut costs. Championsleague failure meens adjusting. Sarr not been hitting the roof either. More hope than rumour,but one can always hope of a returnloan. Sarr anyone?

To be fair it would be typical sheff utd fashion.

We lose our most talented forward thinking player in a generation to Marseille. Even though the player themselves without an ultimatum from Marseille (Their hometown club). He would have stayed and signed a new deal.

Only for 6 months later Marseille need to cut their losses due to overspending and we can't afford to re sign him.

He inevitably goes to another club in the PL to ensure their safety.

When you read that above, it's hard to see how it won't happen in the next 3 weeks!

That is true blades fashion, something we can't actually control conspiring against us haha..

Will we have been paid the full amount for illy or will it have been 20 mill over a period of years . If that's the case cant we just offer them the fees that have been paid ,Not sure how transfers are settled

Will we have been paid the full amount for illy or will it have been 20 mill over a period of years . If that's the case cant we just offer them the fees that have been paid ,Not sure how transfers are settled

It's purely an accounting activity. Transfers out are received in x instalments based on certain criteria being met. Similarly to transfers in are paid in y instalments.

So our finance gurus will have p&l, balance sheets, deprecation and amortisation etc of all outgoings, incomings and adjust accordingly. In a nutshell id assume payments for Hamer for example may correlate to income for N'diaye. Unless we can afford a huge discrepancy (which I doubt) it's not feasible to buy ndiaye back (thus removing future transfer instalments) against future transfer payments. Unless we sell someone 🤔🙃🤪

Not sure Everton can sign anyone, (permanently that is) without possible FFP sanctions....they are certainly treading a fine line...

Don't need to free up a loan spot
Never going to happen, move on…
Unless it does

We lose our most talented forward thinking player in a generation to Marseille. Even though the player themselves without an ultimatum from Marseille (Their hometown club). He would have stayed and signed a new deal.

Only for 6 months later Marseille need to cut their losses due to overspending and we can't afford to re sign him.

When you read that above, it's hard to see how it won't happen in the next 3 weeks!

That is true blades fashion, something we can't actually control conspiring against us haha..
Tell me you're a fanny without telling me ..

Don't need to free up a loan spot

Unless it does

Tell me you're a fanny without telling me ..
You are correct no need to free up a loan spot if loaned. As it's from abroad.

I struggle to see it happening but would be v.pleased if it did.

Lastly think what you want of me but you know it be true that it would be very bladey for him to sign for a rival (ish) side only 6 months after departure to help them. When he was very close to staying in the first place.

It's purely an accounting activity. Transfers out are received in x instalments based on certain criteria being met. Similarly to transfers in are paid in y instalments.

So our finance gurus will have p&l, balance sheets, deprecation and amortisation etc of all outgoings, incomings and adjust accordingly. In a nutshell id assume payments for Hamer for example may correlate to income for N'diaye. Unless we can afford a huge discrepancy (which I doubt) it's not feasible to buy ndiaye back (thus removing future transfer instalments) against future transfer payments. Unless we sell someone 🤔🙃🤪
Thanks for clearing that up.😳

You are correct no need to free up a loan spot if loaned. As it's from abroad.

I struggle to see it happening but would be v.pleased if it did.

Lastly think what you want of me but you know it be true that it would be very bladey for him to sign for a rival (ish) side only 6 months after departure to help them. When he was very close to staying in the first place.
Name another occasion that has happened

The Blades Way

Theoretically correct but I'd imagine the Hamer payments are aligned to the Berge payments as those fees are more aligned.

I’m not ITK but I’ve been told we are monitoring the situation closely.

If Illi did go out on loan then how many games would that club get him for - around 14 games? A club could do a lot with him in their side for that amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom