CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah we should be in a far better position financially if we have sold Illiman for 13m the powers that be can f*ck offm
January was about giving ourselves the best possible chance of a promotion to the EPL that the club desperately needed financially.

Today is about having a player with less than a year left on his contract who apparently wants to join his boyhood club.

Anything less than £20m is ridiculous unless there is a huge sell on clause, but we are not in a comparable position to January.

Staying in the prem would be a lot more rewarding financially and letting him go for nothing after his contract runs out than grabbing 13 mill for him now that now looks very doubtful . The prince will probably use the cash to bail out his other clubs who are also in the shit .Can not understand why .
The first part I agree with.

we get Archer, Doyle and one other on long term contracts (Take or leave Akpom) then you thinking clubs made a decent decision for the long term but we all know that wont happen

To make up for this shit show I'd want Archer, Doyle and then Macca coming back on loan with an option to fucking buy.

To be honest if you goes, I don't think he would have been good enough in the premiership, he's not been tested, he looked poor against Man city at Wembley, since a lot of teams keep the ball. Has for being the best player in the blades history, Tony Currie, Alan Woodward, and Gil Reece, where better players and scored goals. It's creative midfield player we require for the premiership, with a decent goalscorer with pace
Yeah he was shit when he came on against Spurs weren’t he

If it's 13 million then I would want a 200% sell on clause. That would be equally as ridiculous.

So Rocket Man is full of shit then
lmao. He got his moment of fame on a 50-50 guess after Illiman played in all the friendlies and guessed wrong. Why people fall for these idiots time after time is beyond me. The only ITK’s are the player and the club…and they certainly won’t be telling some attention seeker who’ll post it all over a forum.

There are probably only 4 clubs in the world largely immune from losing their best players. We aren’t one of them unfortunately.

Very true. But there are ways to go about it. Like keeping players under contract so as to maximise returns. The club went into hibernation for months when the owner decided to sell to a nonsense bidder, and it’s very likely that this has cost us now.

I don’t begrudge him for not chucking more money at it, because I’d like us to continue to exist. But I’d very much like him to sell to a serious individual.

I said to my eldest at full time at Derby yesterday that Illy didn't look right, seemed to be emotional at full time, then stood near the dugout with Hecky for a bit when everyone else had gone in...

It's been bollocks before, it can be bollocks again. That's the best I've got.

Just don't see how this makes any sort of sense for us.

I said to my eldest at full time at Derby yesterday that Illy didn't look right, seemed to be emotional, than stood near the dugout with Hecky for a bit when everyone else had gone in...

Yet the club tweeted them smiling together after the match. 🤷‍♂️

This club has always run by backward people I thought we had turned a corner in our first season in the Premier league but since then what have we done of note in the transfer market?

Absolutely nothing we are lucky to have a good management team that has worked wonders.

Every time we reach the Premier League do the owners f*ck it up one way or the other and if we have sold Illi to Marseille that is unforgivable after the way they have acted all summer.
Well said apart from anel the only paid transfer we are pottering with stupid loan to buys and now let's see how much hecky gets from this sander will be next no doubt

And there it is.

Enter stage right Bettis to tell everyone we had no choice…he was desperate to leave…the fee is a substantial one…blah blah blah….like we are all friggin idiots!

There was simply no point selling him, may as well kept him and let him go for free and use the wages saved on his new contract offer getting quality in elsewhere to keep us up.

if that fee is a penny less than Coventry got for their star player with a year left they need to sack themselves and fuck off out of the club.

Done and done. Enthusiasm has zapped, think It will take a long time and a massive change for it to come back.

See ya

we get Archer, Doyle and one other on long term contracts (Take or leave Akpom) then you thinking clubs made a decent decision for the long term but we all know that wont happen
Yes there is the potential to have us as a better squad the season after this if we get a good fee but I don't see any of those having the effect of ndayie this coming season. We might get away with it.

I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom