CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

any other team ever been promoted and ended up starting season with a team worse then the one that got promoted
Probably the pigs, but that is going to be a small consolation this season. If he was refusing to sign a new contract then the club were left with two bad options.

Fwiw he was apparently leaving a couple of weeks ago and then got on a plane to Portugal for pre-season. Fab is good at deleting tweets when they don’t happen, hopefully this one will disappear too 🥹

Takeover only priority for the season really, even premier league money means nothing it seems nowadays

any other team ever been promoted and ended up starting season with a team worse then the one that got promoted
It is Sheff utd you know ,Nothing comes easy supporting the Blades .Even the guys trying to buy the club are all bent no matter who they might be . This is called the Sheff Utd way . Only us could get promoted to the richest league in the world and be skint and start the season with a much weaker team than got promoted . ITS THE SHEFF UTD WAY . Can not think of a club getting to the promised land and get rid are their best players ,I thought the idea was to strengthen it .Must be me .

I guess can't blame Illi for wanting the opportunity - could be playing in the champions League next season and OM have some expensive older footballers like Alexis Sanchez where he could be the new leader... Gutted to see him go though

I don’t believe it. Makes no sense at all, played in a pointless friendly yesterday and now today he’s flying to Marseille for a medical?? D Smith saying we’ve had no offer, now he’s going after lengthy negotiations??

I guess can't blame Illi for wanting the opportunity - could be playing in the champions League next season and OM have some expensive older footballers like Alexis Sanchez where he could be the new leader... Gutted to see him go though

I guess we offered him a great new deal and he was probably prepared to sign it but since no release clause could be agreed we have thought fuck it we will have to sell him.

It is Sheff utd you know ,Nothing comes easy supporting the Blades .Even the guys trying to buy the club are all bent no matter who they might be . This is called the Sheff Utd way . Only us could get promoted to the richest league in the world and be skint and start the season with a much weaker team than got promoted . ITS THE SHEFF UTD WAY . Can not think of a club getting to the promised land and get rid are their best players ,I thought the idea was to strengthen it .Must be me .
There are probably only 4 clubs in the world largely immune from losing their best players. We aren’t one of them unfortunately.

Fabrizio Romano is twitters second highest earner at over 90k a month just for regurgitating stuff on Twitter.

On top of everything he earns from clubs and agents to peddle his agendas.

Wish he’d fuck off

Fabrizio Romano is twitters second highest earner at over 90k a month just for regurgitating stuff on Twitter.

On top of everything he earns from clubs and agents to peddle his agendas.

Wish he’d fuck off
If he’s reporting a medical along with Boufasi, it’s done. Accept it.

We won't have got that though.

My guess is no more than £20m given he's got a year left and wants the move.

That said I won't fully believe it till it's done.
£13 Million apparently

Back
Top Bottom