CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I noticed you had said on another thread you couldn't reveal any names as you'll get someone in trouble, but now reveal them. I assume both deals are way advanced enough for you to leak the names or you're not fussed about getting your source in trouble now? Neither are a patch on Ndiaye BTW but we could do worse I suppose.

I do rate Archer. I still don't rate Akpom.

I noticed you had said on another thread you couldn't reveal any names as you'll get someone in trouble, but now reveal them. I assume both deals are way advanced enough for you to leak the names or you're not fussed about getting your source in trouble now? Neither are a patch on Ndiaye BTW but we could do worse I suppose.
Akpom was the best player in the division last season id be well up for that

I shall run naked around the pitch if we get ANY one like these players NOT A PRETTY SIGHT . WILL THEY COST MORE THAN 1 MILLION ?

If that is true then our club has become a laughing stock all over again.

Reject 25m in January yet accept 13m in July and we are in the Premier League.

If this has happened those in charge of our transfers want sacking with immediate effect.
January and today are two completely different sets of circumstances.

That's not what I said, they are not doing everything necessary which was answering your point.
They might not be doing everything necessary, but that’s not the same as not doing everything they can. If we don’t have the finances and the takeover isn’t happening I’m not sure what else they can do. Playing devils advocate, I don’t think you can accuse this particular board of selling at the drop of a hat. We negotiated hard over the Ramsdale transfer, and kept all our high earners for a promotion push, despite it nearly bankrupting us.

He was very good that can't be denied however I do worry it may be a one season wonder but if the price is reasonable I wouldn't be against it either.

Wank in the wilder system we play though :/

We would be Overpaying for 1 season of a nearly 30 year old - but to be honest I doubt we’d even use a fraction of the money to sign a replacement

Honestly what’s the point.

Not like any of the money is going to spent on a replacement. Will osula leading the line next year
This club has always run by backward people I thought we had turned a corner in our first season in the Premier league but since then what have we done of note in the transfer market?

Absolutely nothing we are lucky to have a good management team that has worked wonders.

Every time we reach the Premier League do the owners f*ck it up one way or the other and if we have sold Illi to Marseille that is unforgivable after the way they have acted all summer.

BZxqCFiCcAAo00J

Can't see us accepting a 13m offer, if there has been contact over the last few weeks with OM, that means they would have probably started at even lower than that.

Just had a quick scan on Twitter for Boro's recent friendly. Akpom was missing from the squad. Some speculate he's injured, some say the club is waiting on selling him to fund moves for other players. So could be something in that one. Still would rather have kept Illi. But that's not an option now it seems. Sigh

Yeah we should be in a far better position financially if we have sold Illiman for 13m the powers that be can f*ck off.

Selling Ndaiye for 75% of a mcburnie or just over 50% a Brewster.

Makes me want to vomit

OIP (9).jpg

Have spent weeks on the forum trying to defend decisions made by the club and the Prince, and I genuinely think this is the straw that breaks the camels back.
Get me off this fucking ride

When the fuck was twitter ever reliable news ask trump .if he goes he goes ,we then move on .

£13m for him in this market is simply, extraordinarily, agonisingly pathetic even with a year on his deal. Can only hope it is pure bollocks and Fabrizio is doing the bidding of some very aggressive OM agents. If the club's twitter account falls silent over the next day or two we know we've had it.

If this is actually legit, any excitement I had about this season has just gone out of the window.

Yeah I thought we had put OM off buying him. I guess you can keep throwing enough shit about in the press and do an endless amount of tapping up to get a player these days.

We’re not getting rid of him though are we? He won’t sign a new contract and his boyhood club are chasing him! I agree we should hold out for money that’s worth it though.
Staying in the prem would be a lot more rewarding financially and letting him go for nothing after his contract runs out than grabbing 13 mill for him now that now looks very doubtful . The prince will probably use the cash to bail out his other clubs who are also in the shit .Can not understand why .

Back
Top Bottom