CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He saw the Blades media team had made a post without a mention or picture of him so thought that's it, I'm off.

As much as I knew this was likely going to be the outcome. It still really hurts. Best player I've personally seen in a United Shirt. I can't begrudge him of wanting to play for his boyhood club. Wish the kid all the best. As for United, we look a hell of a lot weaker than when we finished in the Championship. These funds NEED to be used properly.

Gonna be a long, slog of a season.

As much as I knew this was likely going to be the outcome. It still really hurts. Best player I've personally seen in a United Shirt. I can't begrudge him of wanting to play for his boyhood club. Wish the kid all the best. As for United, we look a hell of a lot weaker than when we finished in the Championship. These funds NEED to be used properly.

£13 million gets you half a Rhian Brewster nowadays so 🤷‍♂️

£13 million won't buy us anything.

£13m is an absolute joke. I can usually see the positive side of things but this is not good. A decent replacement is going to cost us close to £20m. Ndiaye is our only creative outlet left.

To be honest if you goes, I don't think he would have been good enough in the premiership, he's not been tested, he looked poor against Man city at Wembley, since a lot of teams keep the ball. Has for being the best player in the blades history, Tony Currie, Alan Woodward, and Gil Reece, where better players and scored goals. It's creative midfield player we require for the premiership, with a decent goalscorer with pace

If this is true just shows that the Prince has no intention of investing and needs to get out of the club now.

There is no defence for this and Illiman can get stuffed as well if it is true right on the verge of a new season.

That will be same old Sheffield United get all the season ticket money in and completely fuck over the fans.

If we have sold Illi for peanuts to Marseille after the way they have acted then there is no hope for our club under the Prince.

Until the matter is reported in the UK press I defer judgement on the Club. We've gone from OM pulling out because we want £30 million to us letting him go for a pittance at £13m in less than 24 hours. As this is the usual suspects of overseas agents and French press pushing their agenda I'll keep my powder dry until more credible sources are in play.

To be honest if you goes, I don't think he would have been good enough in the premiership, he's not been tested, he looked poor against Man city at Wembley, since a lot of teams keep the ball. Has for being the best player in the blades history, Tony Currie, Alan Woodward, and Gil Reece, where better players and scored goals. It's creative midfield player we require for the premiership, with a decent goalscorer with pace

Well you have 13m, go and see what you can find.

1 game against Man City is nothing.

We forget the game against Spurs where he came on and won the match?

£13 million gets you half a Rhian Brewster nowadays so 🤷‍♂️
As I hit "post" I saw the price that we have rumoured to have accepted. Fair to say I'll change my "Gonna be a long, slog of a season." to Gonna be a long, shite season.

Last edited:
We want Chuba Akpom and Cameron Archer to replace him so Boros frontline from last season
I noticed you had said on another thread you couldn't reveal any names as you'll get someone in trouble, but now reveal them. I assume both deals are way advanced enough for you to leak the names or you're not fussed about getting your source in trouble now? Neither are a patch on Ndiaye BTW but we could do worse I suppose.

We are already weak and odds on the the drop before a kick this just makes our odds worse . We might splash out on another 2 mill pound player to replace him .
That’s horrific if true, why on earth would we agree to that?
because we are bloody stupid . can we sell a frigging prince

Get to fuck.
If that is true then our club has become a laughing stock all over again.

Reject 25m in January yet accept 13m in July and we are in the Premier League.

If this has happened those in charge of our transfers want sacking with immediate effect.

I noticed you had said on another thread you couldn't reveal any names as you'll get someone in trouble, but now reveal them. I assume both deals are way advanced enough for you to leak the names or you're not fussed about getting your source in trouble now? Neither are a patch on Ndiaye BTW but we could do worse I suppose.
I asked the person who told me

Pissed off as i was i assumed we'd get £20+ million for him, seems we've done a Mccabe and had our pants down which is a gut punch in and of itself

Back
Top Bottom