CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The best 'transfer' we could achieve this season is to keep Illi by offering him a much better wage deal.
Hi Stegosaurus here

Could probably have done so if we didn't spaff money giving Fleck a new contract. That would be, what, 15 or 20 grand spare that we could have bunged on NDiaye's pay check instead.

Just under 6 weeks until the window closes. Gut feeling is this could drag on depending on if they qualified for champions league group stages

What I don't understand is that there is more exposure playing for the Blades for a season in the Premier League than at Marseille for a few champions league games.

Surely the rest of the PL teams seeing Illi up close will give him a better and quicker chance of progressing to a great team?

These are probably the crucial dates. Let’s hope by August 15 OM are out! July 24 is when we know their opponents.

Attachments

• IMG_7962.png
    IMG_7962.png
    805.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7961.png
    IMG_7961.png
    713.5 KB · Views: 27
The delay is frustrating, but would it be normal for contracts to be signed out in Portugal? Larouci did his in Sheffield before joining the group and it looks like officials from the club went out to Traore to sort the paperwork, before he hopped on a plane to the training camp.

Maybe I am clutching at straws, but I would have thought Bettis would be around when the thing is actually signed.

Either way, I wish this would get sorted one way or the other.
If you're tapping up somebody else's player, you don't invite their boss round to witness it, even if you do feel entitled to do whatever you want.

What I don't understand is that there is more exposure playing for the Blades for a season in the Premier League than at Marseille for a few champions league games.

Surely the rest of the PL teams seeing Illi up close will give him a better and quicker chance of progressing to a great team?
If everything we have read/heard so far is true then OM are his team, it would be similar if Billy was a lot younger, playing in Spain and just been promoted to top division then United came in for him, he would likely want to come to us wouldn’t he

If everything we have read/heard so far is true then OM are his team, it would be similar if Billy was a lot younger, playing in Spain and just been promoted to top division then United came in for him, he would likely want to come to us wouldn’t he
Big if
Anyone with a semblance of inteligence can see that its marseilles puttung those stories out to unsettle the player
They havent bid for him yet or made contact with the player according to official sources

jono12000
fact and 100% true Aubameyang has signed for Marseille.
How do you know Ndiaye is going to Marseille give me the facts, another fact is Ndiaye's wife has given birth. so would you go through the hassle of having to go through a transfer at this time?.

I don't know, i said it was just my gut feeling 🙂

Big if
Anyone with a semblance of inteligence can see that its marseilles puttung those stories out to unsettle the player
They havent bid for him yet or made contact with the player according to official sources
Sorry my intention wasn’t clear lol, I was talking more as to why illy might be considering OM over anyone else, hence using the example of Billy etc, wasn’t really talking about why contract not signed or OM actions

Just why illy might want to go to them

If he's said no then surely they should take the hint.
Guess it might be not a firm no?

I'm hoping that if he is happy to sign a new deal it's getting sorted next week.
Then this circus can end. At least for 6 months.

As others have intimated the only way this gets put to bed is by Illiman signing a contract. Otherwise these rumours will persist.

I think there's a chance this rumbles on and on with him neither going or signing another deal and running down his contract to keep his options open. Then we will go through the whole circus again in January

Sorry my intention wasn’t clear lol, I was talking more as to why illy might be considering OM over anyone else, hence using the example of Billy etc, wasn’t really talking about why contract not signed or OM actions

Just why illy might want to go to them
Ok sorry just wading through a sea of people jumping to the most negative conclusions imaginable can get a bit annoying so i just assumed yours was one too

not to call you out specifically, but don’t get the obsession with # of followers on here sometimes, it’s definitely not a signifier of validity of content

otherwise I’d be looking at StokeyyG2 for all my football rumours
But he doesn't post football rumours, he posts jokes and memes

He’ll be playing in the Rovrum/Girona game (depending on how Heckys doing it) 👍
Nothing coming out of the club and our media suggests he’s off. I didn’t think a new contract was possible, but now I’m thinking that will happen from what I’ve seen.
Loves it here, loved here, star player, big contract that’s tailored for him now and his future, family settled, PL football, etc.

Back
Top Bottom