CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Also, last 3 tweets GOA... next one T for Three year deal? 🙏
Could be... Or in a shock move it's the clubs way of telling us Ndiaye is on the plane to help out FC Kerala on loan next season. Who says United World doesn't work?

Let's also take a minute to remember that the year of Marseilles' success in the European Cup, they also got done for cheating against Valenciennes which saw them demoted.
Also worth noting that, in our squad, only Norwood, Basham and Foderingham were born. Wes and Norwood would've been unable to crawl.
Bash was 3.

Let's also take a minute to remember that the year of Marseilles' success in the European Cup, they also got done for cheating against Valenciennes which saw them demoted.
I also heard that waddle had talked of ‘injections prior to big games….we didn’t ask questions as to how legal it was but it gave us a buzz’

Talk to Tony Cascarino about his time at Marseilles….

To be fair, he would'nt be able to say yes. It's either say 'no' or don't respond at all.

Personnaly, I think (and hope) that it's all done and dusted. Everything to be filmed and announced when they are back in Sheffield. I would expect that they will try to sign him up over there though.

Well I've caved and bought myself a definitely legitimate promotion shirt of DH Gate, with Ndiaye on the back of it - knowing my luck he'll be long gone before it ever arrives

Based on very little, I'm going to say new contract announced today and we're busily putting together an announcement video, a behind the scenes, a teaser, a teaser to the teaser and a teaser to the behind the scenes.

And I will wank furiously to each one.

Based on very little, I'm going to say new contract announced today and we're busily putting together an announcement video, a behind the scenes, a teaser, a teaser to the teaser and a teaser to the behind the scenes.

And I will wank furiously to each one.
I'd just love to see a video of Ndiaye laughing at the Marseille fans comments on twitter. In case you didn't know I find it hilarious. Even if he went now I'd still probably laugh at how fucking worked up they are about it.

Back
Top Bottom