CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I haven't got anything against that approach. It could work. We had Soucek and Trossard lined up but CW wouldn't entertain them. Madness in retrospect.

I hope to be proven wrong, but I don't think the players in Europe we've line up this time are on the same level as the likes of Trossard.
Agreed, i'm not sold on them, they are rough around the edges.
Their age, cost and wages will all be big bonuses though and IF they settle we have a manager that can work on young players.

I think it would test Marseille's resolve to sign Ndiaye. Also it would give him the experience of playing in the Premiership & (whisper it) if we are relegated next season it would prove that he's not catalyst for staying up.

I'm not bitter at all. And I don't ever recall claiming to be ITK.

Let me ask you a question - are certain individuals carrying out an agenda of propaganda on behalf of PA because they don't want to fall out of favour with him?
No idea but can you blame them?

If I was one of the only people that PA had actually agreed to speak with on my youtube channel, I'd probably want to ensure that I kept that relationship open so that I could do it again, wouldn't you?

Or maybe it's a bit confusing to hear people who support our club that don't try to shit on it every 5 minutes.

I think it would test Marseille's resolve to sign Ndiaye. Also it would give him the experience of playing in the Premiership & (whisper it) if we are relegated next season it would prove that he's not catalyst for staying up.
Aye
As we’ve explained to your representative, just sign here; here; & here then we can test our theories to find out if you’re shite, or not - that’s ok with you isn’t it ?

Whad’ya mean you’re not a ‘lab rat’

Last edited by a moderator:
Al the angst about Ndiaye seems to ignore the possibility of him being bought by Marseille & returning to us on a season long loan. If I were PH I'd push the. for that option. Discuss?
With all due respect, why the fuck would they do that?

Would be disastrous for us. Forest (one of our main relegation rivals) with MGW and Ndiaye would stay up :-(

I'd like to think the experience he had in the play-off game would be enough to put him off going there. That said it didn't put MGW off.

Al the angst about Ndiaye seems to ignore the possibility of him being bought by Marseille & returning to us on a season long loan. If I were PH I'd push the. for that option. Discuss?
They've got champions league football..they,ll need to build a squad.

Mines both sandy and wet. There isn’t a sanitary product to deal with it.
Can you come round and rub down my dining table, I need to re-varnish it over the weekend, free beer in fridge.
Ta muchly.
👍

If we kept him, stayed up and got taken over by someone with more than two pennies to rub together, we could offer him a new deal that could tempt him to stay and get a much better club when he does leave than Marseille as an also ran to PSG in a fairly average league, no matter how much he might want to play for them.

I'd love to play for Sheffield United (too old, no good) but if Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Juventus came calling, I know where I'd be off and it wouldn't be house hunting for Peak District barn conversions.

If he goes, he goes but we'd have earned more money by staying up that we'd have got by going down and we're a more attractive proposition potentially than whoever comes up so getting a decent replacement might not be so difficult.

Good idea to start a thread on Ndiaye. Can’t believe nobody else thought about doing it🤣🙄

I love the lad but ever since we’ve being playing 5-3-2 or 5-3-1-1 we’ve had some good players in that position Didzy was before and Duffy so I’m hoping that we’ve got a big scouting file of potential players to fill the roll imo all is not lost providing we get the money to improve the squad

Back
Top Bottom