Iliman Ndiaye a thing of beauty .

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

wavy-blade

Reaction score
The more i watch this lad , the more he goes up the list of my all time players that have played in the red and white , love this lad and his attitude , one of the nicest , skilful , and hard working players we have ever had !
I love this one as Billy just gives the ball to him as if to say gone on then !

https://twitter.com/i/status/1638554572900773889
Fr9215oWIAEsiZ_

The more i watch this lad , the more he goes up the list of my all time players that have played in the red and white , love this lad and his attitude , one of the nicest , skilful , and hard working players we have ever had !

The skill he shows to get the ball past Grant Hanley was just outrageous ⚔️

https://twitter.com/i/status/1638554572900773889
Fr9215oWIAEsiZ_

That little bit of bend on the ball for the Blackburn goal to bring it inside the post. Oof.

He's different gravy.

As with Morgan Gibbs-White last season, you can see they're destined for the top of the game because their workrate, drive and enthusiasm matches their skill levels (which are exceptionally high).

I saw Gabriel Jesus on yesterday's highlights for Arsenal. A player that might just drag them over the line to a PL title and has already won PLs with Man City.
Iliman Ndiaye is so similar in style.

It will be fascinating to watch their careers play out.
If they're well advised there's no reason they shouldn't both be competing in the top six for many years to come (and sooner, rather than later).

A real pleasure to have watched the two of them and such a shame we didn't get to see more of them together.

He's different gravy.

As with Morgan Gibbs-White last season, you can see they're destined for the top of the game because their workrate, drive and enthusiasm matches their skill levels (which are exceptionally high).

I saw Gabriel Jesus on yesterday's highlights for Arsenal. A player that might just drag them over the line to a PL title and has already won PLs with Man City.
Iliman Ndiaye is so similar in style.

It will be fascinating to watch their careers play out.
If they're well advised there's no reason they shouldn't both be competing in the top six for many years to come (and sooner, rather than later).

A real pleasure to have watched the two of them and such a shame we didn't get to see more of them together.
Couldn't have worded that any better CM.

when you see him in person you realise just how good he is, his feet and brain are just quicker than anyone in the pitch

Just a disgustingly talented footballer.

The stream I watched yesterday had the Norwich commentary on. They couldn’t believe we’d found Ndiaye in non-league.

They also made a great point that players like him who have come from lower down the pyramid seem to have that extra workrate and desire to get to the top, compared with players who’ve grown up in the comfortable environment of elite academies. That’s something you can’t teach.

It's just a pleasure to watch a footballer work hard and enjoy himself and he does just that. It's an added bonus he's in a Blades shirt.

Certainly won't be for long but if he keeps this rate up he'll be somewhere big sometime soon but I'll always have a soft spot for the lad. Plucked from practically non division to literal international quality in a couple years is a great story regardless.

On the stream I was watching yesterday the commentator said he has something like 7 siblings and he used to hold the ball and they all used to try and take it off him or something. No idea if its true mind. Would explain the way he moves the ball around when he's in a tight spot mind, lost count how many times he's had 3 defenders on him and he's somehow come away with the ball.

A few months ago I was still saying that MGW was the best I had seen in a Blades shirt, having not been lucky enough to have seen Curry in the flesh. And whilst I still think MGW has a more rounded game, with his FK and crossing ability, in terms of skills and close control, I haven't seen anyone as good as Ndiaye. The Bounce Slayer also had uncanny close control, but nothing like this.

The lad is going to be an absolute superstar, and I just hope we can keep hold of him for a while.

All of the people saying the best since TC, i think they are so far off it, on a skill level illiman is miles ahead with his close control being on maradona levels but what TC had was a different skill set, he had power , could pass a ball better than anyone , a great shot and strength, although good at dribbling not outstanding like illiman.
Give me a choice of one or the other id go TC has his overall game is better but on a skill level illiman is as close to perfection ive seen, will always be glad to have seen him play for us , i think he will be at a top european club and will be winning everything

The goal against Spurs and the performance against Blackburn likely mean he's gained more prominence.

But it's the whole package. If he does move it would have to be to a club that is going to continue to support him personally and nurture his talent. Where he could continue to progress? I'm not sure there are many of those teams around. Brentford? Liverpool? Man City even? No idea about European teams. There must be some of those too.

The role of Heckingbottom and all the backroom staff should not be underestimated. One of the phrases that sticks from an interview with PH about Iliman was, "You've got to affect the game." It's all well and good being able to freestyle by the corner flag, but that doesn't make you a good professional footballer. Iliiman was never a showboater, Thank God, but it's clear he is now being very, very effective in games.

Iliman and his team have worked with PH and his team, they all want him to develop and improve, and it's a joy to see the fruits of their labour.

There are dozens or even hundreds of talented "lower league" players who've gone to Premier League clubs and failed (but got very rich in the process).

It seems like he is being well-advised by the people around him, they seem to want more than a quick pay-day.

He's the most naturally talented since Currie ,yes he's better than sabbela . because he can handle himself

Good point. For me the only player who comes close for ability on the ball is Alex Sabella, but you're right Iliman has even more to his game.

A few months ago I was still saying that MGW was the best I had seen in a Blades shirt, having not been lucky enough to have seen Curry in the flesh. And whilst I still think MGW has a more rounded game, with his FK and crossing ability, in terms of skills and close control, I haven't seen anyone as good as Ndiaye. The Bounce Slayer also had uncanny close control, but nothing like this.

The lad is going to be an absolute superstar, and I just hope we can keep hold of him for a while.
I like a bit of flesh in my curry too

He's different gravy.

but then he went to Forest. 🤔

Iliman for me is better than MGW.

Back
Top Bottom