If we lose the first four games, what will you do?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well?

• Total voters

Depends how we play. Performances are an indicator of future results.
You can’t always legislate for results but if we keep playing we’ll giving 100% then I’m relatively happy.

I’d been keen to tune it to Beans podcast channel because that channel studies all the XG data
And can tell us if we can put our bad results down to temporary bad luck.

Also his podcast is likely to highlight our strengths and weaknesses and provide theories to why we’ve lost
BUT in general I won’t panic, same as if we win 4 on the spin, it’s a long season and anything can happen.

Probably get all upset because them Wednesday fans’ll be laughing at us from their lofty position of 14th in the division below.
They'll have won their 'we'll get more points than you in the Champ than you will in the Prem bet'.

2 and 4. 2 proper made me laugh because I was gonna say sack Wilder tongue in cheek before I opened the post and saw it was a poll

Be happy as it be easier to get tickets for away games

Plaster Pinchy's car in the middle of the night with pictures of Bassett and Warnock...

Say "I told you so" when Wilder drops Lundstram for the fifth game.

Be relieved because CW's just said in his post match interview 3-5-1-1 has failed. We're going back to what we know best. Next game its 3-4-1 fckin 2.

I’ve got every confidence that our lads won’t let us down. If we do get relegated we’ll do having left nothing on the pitch. We’ll have had a real go and surprised a few along the way. Heads held high the whole way.

If the absolute worst happened and we got relegated with record low points and got stuffed every week I still wouldn’t be calling for Wilders head. Taking us from Adams, Weir and Adkins to the premier league in 3 years is worth a pretty large grace period imo. He’d be my number 1 choice to have a pop at taking us back up again any day.

I do think we’ve every chance of staying up though. Dodgy start or not. Being tipped to finish bottom by every man and his dog will suit us just fine. We’ve been tipped to struggle the last two seasons and smashed it. We do well as the underdog and that’s just fine by me. Anyone of about 8 teams could easily go down.

Still laugh at Wednesday for being a division lower, how can they laugh at us? :)

I don't get why we try this at the start of every season.....

League one season - Started with wingers changed system - Duffy went in the hole we controlled play
First season in Champ - started with Carruthers, Coutts and Fleck - Duffy came back in
Second season in Champ - Started Leonard, Evans and Fleck - Duffy came back in

Hopefully we just go with Freeman/ Morrison (doubtful) / McGoldrick in the hole from the offset and play the style we know works.

Depends how we lose them

If we abandon our normal style and defend because we're afraid of those who are so much better than us I'll have a fucking dicky fit

If we contribute to four good games by sticking to our attacking style I'll be ok with it knowing that we'll either get our rewards eventually or we might have to go back down, regroup and come back again stronger, like many others have done.

I won't go to the 5th game, but I'm not going anyway (shameless holiday alert) and at least it should make tickets for Everton a bit easier to obtain.

If relevant, make valid and constructive criticisms of Wilder's selections and substitutions and then retire 25 metres away from the firework as the "In Wilder we trust, tha must be a pig" merchants invade the forum.

If not relevant, keep quiet, don't post and get pissed. After all it can't be worse than under McEwan, Adams, Peters and Weir.

Back
Top Bottom