If we beat Citeh...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I tried doing the "GCB" night out once. Managed all of it apart from the woodbines...even as a (then) smoker, they were hard going. Think I managed 3.
I finally stopped smoking 47 years ago at age 33, evil little bastards were them Woodbines alus passed when offered one , but they were cheap.
Park Drive weren't much better, just abart passable.
Bloody three, hero!!!

I had a dream last night that I found myself on the pitch, starting for SUFC at Wembley. Apart from the fact that I was slow and seemed to have forgotten how to kck a ball, I was also wearing an overcoat and jeans. I was trying to make eye contact with Hecky, mouthing "Get me off!" but there were too many people crowded around him. In the end, I just bolted during a stoppage for an injury.

So whatever, happens on the 22nd it won't be as bad as that.

...I will let Tango and Gareth Ainsworth take turns shitting in my mouth as I lie on the town hall steps wearing nowt but a Sheffield Wednesday scarf wedged firmly in the cleft of my backside.

Match me.

Since I changed my avatar I can't help but read my posts in Gorilla Monsoon's voice. Try it 😱

...I will let Tango and Gareth Ainsworth take turns shitting in my mouth as I lie on the town hall steps wearing nowt but a Sheffield Wednesday scarf wedged firmly in the cleft of my backside.

Match me.
I’d let Darren Moore shit on my chest at the same time Dejphon Chansiri Trebled fingered blasted my poo pipe all on big screen at swillsbourgh.

If we beat Citeh… I would expect to lose against WBA…

Right. Here goes.

I'll fight myself till one of us wins by knockout.
i'll drop kick a speeding train head on. Barefoot.
I'll ferment a pint of seagull shit for 31 days then neck it in one gulp.
I'll walk around Gleadless Valley calling everyone i meet a tail toucher.
I'll use a bus.
i'll deforest Wales with a pair of child safe scissors.
i'll reach up my arse and pull my nob and balls out through it.
I'll belch on a heron.

If we beat Citeh I'll beat the old purple headed custard chucker outside Parliament every day until the cup final or until some Eton old boy member of Parliament takes a shine and makes me his bitch.... 😂 😂 😂 😂

Just remember guys, everybody wants the underdog to win…until the underdog is us. 😂

I’d apply to be on EFL, work my way up the ladder and then approve Dozy despite him having no money.

I had a dream last night that I found myself on the pitch, starting for SUFC at Wembley. Apart from the fact that I was slow and seemed to have forgotten how to kck a ball, I was also wearing an overcoat and jeans. I was trying to make eye contact with Hecky, mouthing "Get me off!" but there were too many people crowded around him. In the end, I just bolted during a stoppage for an injury.

So whatever, happens on the 22nd it won't be as bad as that.
Wait till the 68th minute Hecky replied

Back
Top Bottom