If we beat Citeh...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'll start learning the words to 'Abide with me'

Get measured up for a cup final suit.

Hold a 'Cup Final It's a knockout' in the beer garden of the Green Man.

Invite a film crew to join me at breakfast and on the open top bus to Wembley Stadium.

Bawl my fuckin eyes out when Iliman scores the last minute winner and Billy lifts the Cup.

If Carlsberg did dreams ..........

I would climb up through the centre court terraces into the family box and embrace my long dead maths teacher who made me the person I am today.

Thank you Stan for lighting the sufc fire and inspiring me to imagine myself as a Wimbledon champion

I'll start learning the words to 'Abide with me'

Get measured up for a cup final suit.

Hold a 'Cup Final It's a knockout' in the beer garden of the Green Man.

Invite a film crew to join me at breakfast and on the open top bus to Wembley Stadium.

Bawl my fuckin eyes out when Iliman scores the last minute winner and Billy lifts the Cup.

If Carlsberg did dreams ..........
2-2, 92nd minute of 3 mins injury time, lliman charges into box, gets bought down, ref does not give it at first, goes to var, ref walks slowly over to review, gives a pen and up steps Billy to smash it into the bottom left corner.

Nurse weerz mi meds

Will Phil Foden be less of a threat without this.

220px-Apendixexternalview.jpg

If the impossible happens then there will be a 100 page thread complaining about ticket allocation, loyalty points being unfair and the ticket office being crap because there may not be enough tickets for every season ticket holder, never mind Aunti Jean, her best mate, and lot's of kids who've been loads of times without paying by "borrowing" tickets.

Welcome to the world of the fans of a successful team.

Back
Top Bottom