if only it would happen

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

erm.....no tho i might just buy an extra programme and pie to "invest" in the blades :)

MunXy

forum users, just a thought , if you won the lottery tonight 166mill would you invest in the blades ,

Yes but only for my own personal gain ;)

I'd put 5 Million in cash, tell the papers that there's more to come, talk about link ups

And then you'd never see anymore cash from me.

Yes but only for my own personal gain ;)

I'd put 5 Million in cash, tell the papers that there's more to come, talk about link ups

And then you'd never see anymore cash from me.

Would you blow the rest on Cheese, Chocs and Prossie's then Swiss?

ahh swiss so you attend the kevin mccabe school of football investment?

MunXy

I would buy a box, and that's about it. I'm not letting footballers piss even more of my money away on flash cars when I could finally do it myself.

Would you blow the rest on Cheese, Chocs and Prossie's then Swiss?

I think i'd live as close to a playboy lifestyle as I could. Get myself a decent Yacht in Monaco, fully crewed up and sail around med following the fashion TV Yacht around for the summer.

I wouldn't go too mad, a few properties 3-4 bedroom places.

I'd carry on working though, making some investments along the way

And of course get loads of fast cars

I think the prossies, cars and Yacht would be my downfall. Our lass would dump us, taking half the cash. Then work would fire me because I wouldn't be good for their reputation.

In the end, I'd end up back where I am now in 3-5 years, but what a time i'll have had.

ahh swiss so you attend the kevin mccabe school of football investment?

MunXy

The very same, but Hey! At least I'm admitting it from day one.

I'm still a Blade, I'll still sit on the kop, i'm a tax exile so can't make every game.

But I'm gonna use the United name to give me more of a public profile and make some cash.

I'll be nice to you lot though, I'll get a box at United for Forum members with free booze (may throw in some cans of John Smiths for Ollie), that'll keep a few of you quiet.

Lenners will get a limo picking him up before every game, agm, egm and of course he gets a Season Ticket. He'll be my appointed "fans rep".

I'll probably buy the Cremorne as well just to give Blades another pub to drink in

Lenners will get a limo picking him up before every game, agm, egm and of course he gets a Season Ticket. He'll be my appointed "fans rep".

I'd bet you could never get Linz to get him back on here though - even with a wedge that large.

Someone who posts pictures of their baps on twitter - albeit filled with a fishcake - has principles you know

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

forum users, just a thought , if you won the lottery tonight 166mill would you invest in the blades ,

Thanks for the mammory jogger. Asked our lass to pick some up on't way 'ome toneet. If we win. we might get to more games - at least we'd be ok for the fuel.

Invest seems an inappropriate word for this don't yer think?
More like pissing it away on a prayer.
Still - fat chance of that happening anyway. Good luck to all who are dabbling tonight

Id buy a season ticket or a box but that is as far as I would go.

It annoys me that my money lines the pocket of some of the shit we have masquerading as footballers.

Id definately buy a box and maybe try and buy all the empty seats for the pig game and give them away for free (apart from the away end) just to piss the grunters off! id like to think i would give the club a one off payment of say 5 or 6 mill and ask it be used on the next 2-3 seasons budget as a top up simply to get us out of this shit we find ourselves in.

if it works your a blades hero, if it doesnt, atleast you tried.

i wouldnt buy a shirt though as macron suck arse.

i would have bought the pigs.. and closed them down.. just for spite like.. heh.. :)

Back
Top Bottom