If Norwich weren't such wankers....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You lot are literally the only fanbase who hold this pathetic opinion. Every team does it, yep, even your lot. Sorry to disappoint but Billy Sharp and George Baldock etc aren't angels.
On the plus side you managed not to beat up any elderly visiting fans this year, so credit to you for that.
The same Billy Sharp that jumped straight up after Hanley kicked him in the ribs when he could have easily made a meal of it to get Hanley red carded. If that had been one of your players on the receiving end he’d have still been rolling on the floor now all the way down the A47 bawling his fuckin eyes out.

The same Billy Sharp that jumped straight up after Hanley kicked him in the ribs when he could have easily made a meal of it to get Hanley red carded. If that had been one of your players on the receiving end he’d have still been rolling on the floor now all the way down the A47 bawling his fuckin eyes out.
I think he means the Billy Sharp that head butted the poor innocent lamb, poleaxing him.

You lot are literally the only fanbase who hold this pathetic opinion. Every team does it, yep, even your lot. Sorry to disappoint but Billy Sharp and George Baldock etc aren't angels.
On the plus side you managed not to beat up any elderly visiting fans this year, so credit to you for that.
WANKER ALERT

That's because there were so many disabled orphans to deal with first.

As a slight aside, I was intrigued by the bloke's use of 'Trevor Hockey - Canary' as his pseudonym. I always associated Hockey with Birmingham City and then the Blades, providing the perfect foil as enforcer to TC in our promotion in 1971 and subsequent rise to the top of the, then, first division. After playing 68 games for the Blades, he sadly broke his leg in 1972 and struggled to get back in to the team after that.
He went on to play for Norwich, but was there for less than 6 months.
I’m fumin’

Wow. Still harking back to one season when you finished 9th. The following season you were a laughing stock , am embarrassment , stunk the league out and were relegated by November. If you really want to base A club on one season then look at the inaugural premier league season in 92-93 when we finished 3rd ( for the hard of counting amongst you that is much higher than 9th). I can’t be bothered to do the maths but we have spent so many more years in the top flight than you in the last 30 but if you want to continue jerking off over one season when you just about finished top half then carry on.
Your a Shit club with shit support

Yellow yellow fucking knobsacks

I walked down to the ground with 3 decent Norwich fans who said that even they were embarassed at the way their lot screamed and threw themselves to the ground. They picked out Cantwell in particular.

Whilst I agree with you on the majority of your post.. can you explain which of our occasions in the top flight was the “one”?

You'd think with those extra fingers he'd be better at counting.

Oh and "proper club"? What makes a proper club? Has-been TV celebs acting like a drunken old soak on the pitch?

Back
Top Bottom