If Norwich weren't such wankers....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wow. Still harking back to one season when you finished 9th. The following season you were a laughing stock , am embarrassment , stunk the league out and were relegated by November. If you really want to base A club on one season then look at the inaugural premier league season in 92-93 when we finished 3rd ( for the hard of counting amongst you that is much higher than 9th). I can’t be bothered to do the maths but we have spent so many more years in the top flight than you in the last 30 but if you want to continue jerking off over one season when you just about finished top half then carry on.
We were such a laughing stock we still got more points than you did on both your occasions up there!

Bit of an OG with that comment, fella.

You brought it up. We were an embarrassment the 2nd season, you're right, but in recent times you're promoted in May and relegated in November, so don't talk about stinking the league out.

In 1992 you had a team worth watching, a team that played the game in the right spirit, and got on with it. One that neutral supporters (like me) liked to watch.

Under Farke and now under Smith you have a squad who are looking to play act all the time, and whose first thought is to cheat and con the ref. Sadly, a lot of teams do it, but not to your level.

Please don't link your 1992 and 2022 teams, you're embarrassing yourself.
Was that the inter Milan season?? Quality.

I would rather all teams try and play in the spirit if fair play but no teams do. It really is exceptionalist delusion if you believe for some reason that you lot are any different to other clubs. Oh well if it makes you happy. Embarassing.
kindly stick your head up your bottom and roll away never to return

I don’t quite get why their fans seem determined to make us a rival. I get that any other team is geographically distant from them even Ipswich but Christ on a bike you’d think they’d find someone a bit closer than us!

I don’t quite get why their fans seem determined to make us a rival. I get that any other team is geographically distant from them even Ipswich but Christ on a bike you’d think they’d find someone a bit closer than us!

The weird thing is it used the be Ipswich we had a bit of a running beef with (mostly cos Taricco was a bellend), I remember us once being dubbed "The Norwich of the North".

Their behaviour is so odd, but it's been the same when they've had Ipswich in the same division. Maybe they're a bit bored, they're the only team in the division whose closest away day is 100 miles+.

On the other hand, maybe it has become a derby for them. Apart from the 3 London clubs + Watford, there's only Coventry and Rotherham closer to them than we are. Our equivalent would be Preston.

Added to the spice of our games against Farke, a repeat performance from their best actors was always likely to reignite it.

At least they were a very good side then. Now they're just a squad of rancid shithoused with 2 or 3 who can play. No chance they go up under Smith.

The ref got pelters, and he made some bad decisions, but the level of cheating by Norwich was off the scale. They were all at it, the goalkeeper and almost everyone in front of him (14, 26 and 30 particularly).

Norwich have a justified reputation for top level shithousery and they didn't disappoint today.

The term Wankers sums them up beautifully
Just got back home, so late to the party. I would have given Cantwell a second yellow for his falling down antics in the penalty area, ridiculous time spent on the floor then coming back on the pitch with the speed of a 100m athlete.

Sorry kids, I've banned him.

He can go and be weird elsewhere.
As a slight aside, I was intrigued by the bloke's use of 'Trevor Hockey - Canary' as his pseudonym. I always associated Hockey with Birmingham City and then the Blades, providing the perfect foil as enforcer to TC in our promotion in 1971 and subsequent rise to the top of the, then, first division. After playing 68 games for the Blades, he sadly broke his leg in 1972 and struggled to get back in to the team after that.
He went on to play for Norwich, but was there for less than 6 months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221024_125429_F-Secure SAFE.jpg
    Screenshot_20221024_125429_F-Secure SAFE.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 21
As a slight aside, I was intrigued by the bloke's use of 'Trevor Hockey - Canary' as his pseudonym. I always associated Hockey with Birmingham City and then the Blades, providing the perfect foil as enforcer to TC in our promotion in 1971 and subsequent rise to the top of the, then, first division. After playing 68 games for the Blades, he sadly broke his leg in 1972 and struggled to get back in to the team after that.
He went on to play for Norwich, but was there for less than 6 months.
It's because he is a sad cunt of the highest order.

You lot are literally the only fanbase who hold this pathetic opinion. Every team does it, yep, even your lot. Sorry to disappoint but Billy Sharp and George Baldock etc aren't angels.
On the plus side you managed not to beat up any elderly visiting fans this year, so credit to you for that.

You lot are literally the only fanbase who hold this pathetic opinion. Every team does it, yep, even your lot. Sorry to disappoint but Billy Sharp and George Baldock etc aren't angels.
On the plus side you managed not to beat up any elderly visiting fans this year, so credit to you for that.

Here we go again....

Those elderly people you mentioned must have had plastic surgery

Your grandads got a fat kidney I'm gunna use like a speed bag

Funny that because quite a lot of your own fanbase questioned why you were ' playing like fannies ' perhaps you didn't get the memo ?

I agree with all on here who have had a go at Norwich timewasting, play acting and general cheating, most of which a bad ref let them get away with much of the time.

Another annoying thing was the ref`s interpretation of 10 yards. He was a small ref with short strides who marked out 10 paces which looked 7-8 yards at a couple of our free kicks in dangerous positions.

Why on earth don`t the FA make all refs know their steps for 10 yards. Even if it is 11, 12, or 13 paces, as long as it is accurate for 10 yards that`s all that matters.

Llamedos?
'Sod 'em all' backwards?
Ingenious user name?
Or is 'sodemall backwards' what you do to your Sisters?
I'm off to change my username to 'Tnucdasouydraobnworuoynoffokcuf'

Yeah, gimme six.✋

They weren't elderly in the slightest, and they deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom