If Norwich weren't such wankers....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Game management and professionalism is not cheating. Cheating is listening in on other manager’s half time team talks as Warnock did when your manager. But of course I forget in the pure minds of Blady Blades you are all Stanley Matthews circa 1958 fighting against the evil influences of Diego Maradona circa 1986. Fighting for the true heart and soul of the beautiful game, jumpers for goalposts and on and on.

you mean the sport where we have spent many, many more years than you in recent times playing in the top tier whilst you have flirted btween the first and third tier, mostly in the lower echelons of the second but seemingly fixated on, and defined by, an outlier season when you just about sneaked into the top half of the top tier. Delusional.
You've very good at trying to deflect.

I'll restate, for your benefit, Norwich City FC are the very best shit house team in the Football league. Play acting, feigning head injuries, conning the referee, all come under the same banner, cheating, and you are very good at it. It almost proved to be your undoing yesterday, but alas not.

They say that cheats never prosper, but Norwich City seem to be doing very well out of it.

Please feel free to try to deflect from this, by bringing up recent Premier league records, not so recent Premier league records, incest, chicken fondling in barns, how many fingers normal people have, and whether that applies to Norfolk folk, etc etc.

Bottom line is that you're cheats, and you are very good at it, and that's not something I want to see at all, and definitely not to the level Norwich City do it.

Remember, we've had previous involvement with Clubs that cheat, and West Ham had to spread the payments to cover that one.......

Game management and professionalism is not cheating. Cheating is listening in on other manager’s half time team talks as Warnock did when your manager. But of course I forget in the pure minds of Blady Blades you are all Stanley Matthews circa 1958 fighting against the evil influences of Diego Maradona circa 1986. Fighting for the true heart and soul of the beautiful game, jumpers for goalposts and on and on.
scraping the barrel a bit there trying to justify institutionalised and systematic cheating

As I said on another thread cheating is when your manager listens in covertly to the half time talk of the opposition in order to gain an advantage. That was Warnock your manager when another club formally referred your club YOUR club to the FA for cheating. Can you cite one incident when that happened to Norwich? I rest my case.

As I said on another thread cheating is when your manager listens in covertly to the half time talk of the opposition in order to gain an advantage. That was Warnock your manager when another club formally referred your club YOUR club to the FA for cheating. Can you cite one incident when that happened to Norwich? I rest my case.
Don't remember Warnock being charged with anything like that are you sure ?
Even if every Sheffield united manager did that every week it would still put us below you in the cheating shithouse league

What case?

Have a look at the tweet above, and tell me that you're not cheats.

They've been like this as long as I can remember
When Ashton played for them and they beat us at home I remember ( McVeigh ? ) celebrating in front of our fans by standing in front of the kop taunting them which I was amazed at as no one had said fuck all to him
You're dead right. Norwich have been notable for shit-housery for decades. I remember McVeigh closing Paddy Kenny down in front of the Kop, Paddy seeing him coming and laying the ball off to the left. About 5 seconds after the pass McVeigh ran into Paddy, who'd had plenty of time to see him coming and dropped a shoulder. McVeigh hit the floor like he'd been hit by a sniper and was lucky Paddy didn't do what the Kop were screaming for!

Norwich have long been a side who try to put it about, but don't have the strength, so just become mardy whingers.

Probably the most loathsome side for shit-housery in the division, if not league.

Neil Warnock hasn’t been our manager for 15 years you sad act. We’re talking about your current team showing just how pathetic they can be.

Professionalism? What the fuck? Please give us all an example of this that was shown by your team during the 90 minutes yesterday.

"...I rest my case..."

Shut up, you fucking knob. It's midday on Sunday, and you are on another teams forum trying to pretend your team are proper footballers, instead of absolute diving, cheating, play-acting wankers.

Had we started with the players on the pitch that we finished with, we would have won. All that play acting and rolling around on the floor, as if they had been shot, how sad is that. If you pay money for that, week in, week out, I feel sorry for you. You poor in-breds.

The match changed when we put the lads on who really DO like to get stuck in, N'diaye and McBurnie, and it went from us being 2-0 down, to 2-2. Your team shit their pants when faced with lads who don't piss about. There was only one team in it, at the end, us, batering you lot in front of our kop.

The penalty save was justice for all your cheating, diving and acting. Without Pukki, you guys would be nowhere, and you know that.

You just need to be thankful that we no longer have a player called Billy Whitehurst, because any play acting like that and he would have been whispering in that players ear, "I'll be waiting in the tunnel for you, after the game", and the play acting suddenly stopped.

Not that it matters my friend ... I used to have a lot of time for your team , especially during the era you were up there competing with the big hitters , good footballing side playing the game in the right way .. sadly nowadays your team sums up everything that is wrong in the modern game .. game management is adapting football wise to pick off the opposition ..tactical substitutions etc .. no issues with this and QPR did a good job on us a couple of weeks ago .. fair play to them ... feigning head injury , diving around like Tom Daly when there hasn’t even been contact , kicking a player while he’s already down .. isn’t game management it’s called cheating ... I thought this was just a Farke thing but here we are 4 years later & new breed have come through ... nowadays when somebody says Norwich I thinking cheating set of tossers .. anyway it’s something you appear to be proud of & condone .. hope you enjoy paying to watch that every week & im sure what goes around will come around ⚔️

You lot are as bad as other teams, it’s just bias and rose tinted specs that make you believe that the Blades play in the spirit of FairPlay and Stanley Matthews. sadly just part of the modern game.
Don't you think it might be worth asking whether you're just as guilty and wearing canary yellow glasses?

Sure, Sheff Utd aren't saints and even our captain isn't above throwing himself to floor too often for my liking - but, mate, your lot are something totally different.

Even if we leave aside Hanley deliberately putting the boot into Sharp (a straight red any other day and assault if done out on the street) - your team have a track record going back decades of mardy shit-housery.

If talking about teams who take "gamesmanship" too far, the three teams I'd always mention are Maurinho's Chelsea and Ferguson's Man U for mobbing the ref at every opportunity - and Norwich City (under a dozen managers) for playing a mardy, sniping, unmanly, unsporting style of play.

Late tackles, leaving a foot in etc (which all teams do at times and is part of the game). The difference with Norwich is that when the opposition gives some back, your lot just whinge like spoilt kids. If you're going to give it out, you have to be man enough to take some back - and Norwich never are.

Your team have been like this for decades - though admittedly far more so when you come to Bramall Lane than when we come to yours.

Duncan F
"...I rest my case..."

Shut up, you fucking knob. It's midday on Sunday, and you are on another teams forum trying to pretend your team are proper footballers, instead of absolute diving, cheating, play-acting wankers.

Had we started with the players on the pitch that we finished with, we would have won. All that play acting and rolling around on the floor, as if they had been shot, how sad is that. If you pay money for that, week in, week out, I feel sorry for you. You poor in-breds.

The match changed when we put the lads on who really DO like to get stuck in, N'diaye and McBurnie, and it went from us being 2-0 down, to 2-2. Your team shit their pants when faced with lads who don't piss about. There was only one team in it, at the end, us, batering you lot in front of our kop.

The penalty save was justice for all your cheating, diving and acting. Without Pukki, you guys would be nowhere, and you know that.

You just need to be thankful that we no longer have a player called Billy Whitehurst, because any play acting like that and he would have been whispering in that players ear, "I'll be waiting in the tunnel for you, after the game", and the play acting suddenly stopped.
i know you lot like to jerk off over Billy Whitehurst and consider him as some sort of hard man but Duncan Forbes would have had soft Billy for breakfast

'profressionalism' 😁 fair fucks, brilliant argument.

Surely someone of a yella persuasion has upon reflection realised had you allowed yourselves a bit of 'unprofessionalism' and actually played the fcking game you'd have safely rode back with full spoils.

You stopped fingering your sister to write that?
Sigh. As I’ve said previously. Recent data and evidence assess Yorkshire to be the UK centre of interbreeding and children born with birth defects. I refer you to my earlier posts. This is a football thread though, I’d prefer to concentrate that but feel the need to counter and refute your frequent, casual and frankly boring references to incest. Isn’t evidence so inconvenient ? Denial, diversion, distraction and delusion gets you nowhere.

Sigh. As I’ve said previously. Recent data and evidence assess Yorkshire to be the UK centre of interbreeding and children born with birth defects. I refer you to my earlier posts. This is a football thread though, I’d prefer to concentrate that but feel the need to counter and refute your frequent, casual and frankly boring references to incest. Isn’t evidence so inconvenient ? Denial, diversion, distraction and delusion gets you nowhere.
There are 5.4 million people in Yorkshire compared to 900,000 in Norfolk

Its the biggest county in the country

So statistics for everything will be higher
Except for cheating diving pussyclauts

I noticed how you didn't actually deny fingerfucking your sister though, that's interesting...

I noticed how you didn't actually deny fingerfucking your sister though, that's interesting...
And you didn’t deny shagging your first cousin and having genetically defective children with her as is common in Yorkshire according to empirical reporting. But I am charitable enough to give you the benefit pf doubt that this doesn’t apply to you, perhaps you can learn something from it.

And you didn’t deny shagging your first cousin and having genetically defective children with her as is common in Yorkshire according to empirical reporting. But I am charitable enough to give you the benefit pf doubt that this doesn’t apply to you, perhaps you can learn something from it.

And now you're protesting too much, this is becoming quite compelling.... 🤔

Show us this empirical evidence ? I hope its not from the survey that sites west Yorkshire as that's not where Sheffield is

Duncan F

i know you lot like to jerk off over Billy Whitehurst and consider him as some sort of hard man but Duncan Forbes would have had soft Billy for breakfast
You're harking back again.

Is that pre-war? Boer or WW1?

I'm sure Duncan Forbes was tough as old boots, but we've never heard of him.

Can you link this report? Is it on the same website that told you’d we’d only had one season in the Premier League?

Where‘s this fucking imbecile sprung from?

Back
Top Bottom