If Norwich weren't such wankers....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For all the goals Pukki scores he actually doesn’t strike a ball cleanly. He regularly misses penalties. I don’t get why Smith has him taking them.there again Smith is genuinely clueless. Like you we are aiming for mid table obscurity this year. There really is no point in going up anyway, we get Battered every time we do, just like you did on the one occasion you were top flight.
You really seem to have a chip on your shoulder about SUFC for some reason.

I'm not trying to be abusive, I'm just genuinely curious as to your thoughts on the following:

1. The blatant attempt to get our captain sent off via a disgraceful dive. You say Billy stood on his foot. OK fair enough. If that was the case, and given TV replays clearly show zero contact anywhere above foot level, why did he go down rolling around and holding his face? Do you really condone that?

2. Your penalty. OK, the tackle by Ahmedhodzic was a foul, but to me, it looked outside the box. The ref then plays an advantage, again, fair enough. Then Egan clearly via TV replays gets a toe to the ball before your bloke goes down. The ref didn't indicate it was for the earlier incident, so it shouldn't have been a pen.

3. Why oh why does Todd Cantwell who, as I saw in spells in the first half today is capable of being a cracking footballer, feel the need to go down like he's been shot every time someone comes within a few feet of him? I've called our players out for simulation in the past, it's an aspect of the game that I hate. Surely you can't fail to see that he's doing it?

For all the goals Pukki scores he actually doesn’t strike a ball cleanly. He regularly misses penalties. I don’t get why Smith has him taking them.there again Smith is genuinely clueless. Like you we are aiming for mid table obscurity this year. There really is no point in going up anyway, we get Battered every time we do, just like you did on the one occasion you were top flight.

Nobody cares.

You lot are as bad as other teams, it’s just bias and rose tinted specs that make you believe that the Blades play in the spirit of FairPlay and Stanley Matthews. sadly just part of the modern game.
mate, you support Norwich, and play in yellow. Your players cheat EVERY time we play you. Do not take the high ground because you are lower than a snakes belly.

Both of Norwich’s goals were a bit flukey in terms of where the ball ended up. Could easily have not gone in.

We finished 9th you thick cunt.
Come on that’s a bit unfair and not considering Trev’s Needs.

I’m sure the effects of drinking too much barn made beetroot wine intended to counteract the impact of living life in Norfolk, watching the Norwich City version of playing football and wondering why Todd Cantwell doesn’t look at you like your friends and family do must be significant factors creating chronostasis.

Give the lad a chance he probably hasn’t had much opportunity to interact outside of the family of Norwich fans.

In fact thinking about it, they do look rather alike those Norfolk boys don’t they?

Norwich City - the family club….

You seem a bit touchy.. is it something to do with throwing away a two goal lead then watching your hero shit his pants taking a penalty in front of his own fans?
I didn’t think they seemed too fussed about throwing the lead away!

We finished 9th you thick cunt.
Wow. Still harking back to one season when you finished 9th. The following season you were a laughing stock , am embarrassment , stunk the league out and were relegated by November. If you really want to base A club on one season then look at the inaugural premier league season in 92-93 when we finished 3rd ( for the hard of counting amongst you that is much higher than 9th). I can’t be bothered to do the maths but we have spent so many more years in the top flight than you in the last 30 but if you want to continue jerking off over one season when you just about finished top half then carry on.

Wow. Still harking back to one season when you finished 9th. The following season you were a laughing stock , am embarrassment , stunk the league out and were relegated by November. If you really want to base A club on one season then look at the inaugural premier league season in 92-93 when we finished 3rd ( for the hard of counting amongst you that is much higher than 9th). I can’t be bothered to do the maths but we have spent so many more years in the top flight than you in the last 30 but if you want to continue jerking off over one season when you just about finished top half then carry on.
A laughing stock, yet we still finished with more points than the last two occasions that you were there…

Think without the shit housing they would have won but instead of killing us off and getting a third they got the crowd going by acting like they had a head Injury every 5 mins
I thought exactly the same Frank, we were there for the taking but they were so busy wasting time etc. that the momentum changed. If their supporters can‘t see that then they must have been watching a different game. While it pisses me off we maybe should be grateful because it cost them the win in the long run.

All the bullshit from them in the 2nd half ignited the atmosphere and our players. The result of which nearly saw them lose the game.

I am no sports psychologist, but I see time wasting as ‘we don’t want to play anymore’ which riles the opposition up into a ‘we’ll show you cunts’.

I get ‘taking the sting’ out of the game at specific points and to be fair shithousing does work sometimes, but it rarely results in a comfortable win.

You've also been relegated more times from the Premier League than anybody else, you flaccid, inconsequential spunktrumpets.

Six times to be precise, otherwise known as a 'Norfolk hand'.

Incest, zoophilia, pride in cheating at football.
Speaks volumes that the Norwich branch of Pulse & Cocktails best selling toys are the Rampant Carrot and the Sister Fister Deluxe. And the locals think this book is the Norfolk version of the Kamasutra.

9F9825C9-0779-4495-B053-7A925A01709A.jpeg

You brought it up. We were an embarrassment the 2nd season, you're right, but in recent times you're promoted in May and relegated in November, so don't talk about stinking the league out.

In 1992 you had a team worth watching, a team that played the game in the right spirit, and got on with it. One that neutral supporters (like me) liked to watch.

Under Farke and now under Smith you have a squad who are looking to play act all the time, and whose first thought is to cheat and con the ref. Sadly, a lot of teams do it, but not to your level.

Please don't link your 1992 and 2022 teams, you're embarrassing yourself.

Post of the year.
I couldn't agree more. I am seriously considering packing in watching the game I have loved since the 1960s.
I am sick to the back teeth of these overpaid primadonna wankers diving, cheating, feigning injury, time-wasting, and what makes it even worse is how the referees simply allow this to happen.
A complete over haul is needed from the powers that be in order to stop the rot now.
It's the main reason that I am falling out with football, or "The Modern Game" as they like to call it now.

You claimed we had been in the top flight once and got battered everyweek, which was bollocks and you got pulled up on it. Now you are banging on about something 30 years ago, yes you had a good season then, we too have had good seasons in our entire history of being a football league club. Non of it relevant in the context of yesterdays match. You seem a bit slow so I'd go back to the canary bothering board where you a probably one of the smart ones.

On the subject of "stinking [the Premier League] out":

Last two top flight seasons

Norwich 21 points (19/20; 6th worst PL record), 22 points (21/22; 7th worst)
United 54 points (19/20), 23 points (20/21; joint 8th worst)

Norwich wins: 10 (5 & 5)
United wins: 21 (14 & 7)

Seven goal defeats: Norwich 1, United 0 (incidentally, we've not conceded 7 in a league game since the fifties)
Five goal defeats: Norwich 4, United 1
Four goal defeats: Norwich 6, United 1

Longest losing streak: Norwich 10, United 8

Longest streak without a win: Norwich 10, United 17

Premier League teams, managers and fans love having Norwich in the top flight because, on balance of probabilities, it's a guaranteed 6 points per season. The only measure by which we're demonstrably worse is the winless run.

All together now..."take your time, take your time Sheff United"

Last edited:
Speaks volumes that the Norwich branch of Pulse & Cocktails best selling toys are the Rampant Carrot and the Sister Fister Deluxe. And the locals think this book is the Norfolk version of the Kamasutra.

View attachment 146298
Whilst you trot out tired stereotypes I prefer hard evidence. In 2018 Anne Cryer MP published a detailed report including empirical evidence and data. The key judgement wasthat there was a significant problem in Yorkshire with interbreeding caused by marriage between first cousins. This was resulting in the birth of children with significant health problems caused by genetic defect. Now whilst you may wish to deflect and divert away from that the facts speak for themselves. That is your area, it is you. I am happy for you to revert with similar fact and evidence concerning Norfolk and await your response. In the meantime however you need to be taking a long, hard look at yourselves, your morals and behaviours.

Whilst you trot out tired stereotypes I prefer hard evidence. In 2018 Anne Cryer MP published a detailed report including empirical evidence and data. The key judgement wasthat there was a significant problem in Yorkshire with interbreeding caused by marriage between first cousins. This was resulting in the birth of children with significant health problems caused by genetic defect. Now whilst you may wish to deflect and divert away from that the facts speak for themselves. That is your area, it is you. I am happy for you to revert with similar fact and evidence concerning Norfolk and await your response. In the meantime however you need to be taking a long, hard look at yourselves, your morals and behaviours.
I'm here for the football. You know, the stuff you don't like playing.

Not sure how we've strayed into incest, but whether it happens in Yorkshire or Norfolk, it's not right, and we all know it isn't.

Returning to the football, as the Football league RADA centre of excellence, careful with the mini lectures about morals and behaviours........

Still got more points than Norwich.

Sadly more and more teams are doing it at every level of football. Norwich sure have form for it, but it's everywhere.
It’s becoming an epidemic nowadays especially the feigning the head injury as they know the game has to be stopped . It’s fkg killing the game & they need to clamp down on it

In the meantime however you need to be taking a long, hard look at yourselves, your morals and behaviours.
I think if you’re spending your Sunday morning posting shit on another club’s message board, you’re the one who needs to take a long hard look at your life and try to figure out where it’s gone so badly wrong.

You have big sheds that nobody's allowed in and inside these sheds are 20ft high chickens! 'And these chickens are scared because they don't know why they're so big, and they're going, "Oh why am I so massive?"'

and they're looking down at all the little chickens and they think they're in an aeroplane because all the other chickens are so small. Do you deny that? No, I think his silence speaks volumes.

I'm here for the football. You know, the stuff you don't like playing.

Not sure how we've strayed into incest, but whether it happens in Yorkshire or Norfolk, it's not right, and we all know it isn't.

Returning to the football, as the Football league RADA centre of excellence, careful with the mini lectures about morals and behaviours........
you mean the sport where we have spent many, many more years than you in recent times playing in the top tier whilst you have flirted btween the first and third tier, mostly in the lower echelons of the second but seemingly fixated on, and defined by, an outlier season when you just about sneaked into the top half of the top tier. Delusional.

you mean the sport where we have spent many, many more years than you in recent times playing in the top tier whilst you have flirted btween the first and third tier, mostly in the lower echelons of the second but seemingly fixated on, and defined by, an outlier season when you just about sneaked into the top half of the top tier. Delusional.
Does that give you permission to cheat ?

Back
Top Bottom