If Norwich weren't such wankers....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I would rather all teams try and play in the spirit if fair play but no teams do. It really is exceptionalist delusion if you believe for some reason that you lot are any different to other clubs. Oh well if it makes you happy. Embarassing.
We've watched Premier league teams and Championship teams in the last 3 years, so we're not deluded. Norwich are the biggest chests out there. The number of head injuries when contact (if any) involved the legs was disgraceful.

I thought Bournemouth were bad too when they screamed like school girls after being tackled, but they cut that out after Eddie Howe left and had regained an average level of shit housery last season.

Norwich just seem to think it's normal behaviour. Interesting that you didn't do it at Carrow Road when we won there in the EPL. Perhaps it's only acceptable outside of the County??

Seemingly we only have a reputation with yous. Never heard it from proper clubs. Perhaps you need to take a look at yourselves, your conspiracy theories and why it’s always someone else.
Proper clubs?

Don't embarrass yourself.

I suggest you return to your own forum pronto. Or RADA as it's known in Sheffield.

Think without the shit housing they would have won but instead of killing us off and getting a third they got the crowd going by acting like they had a head Injury every 5 mins

I'm not going to get dragged too far into the pros and cons of shithousing, gamesmanship and the so called 'dark arts', it's pretty much endemic in the game, but what i will say is that Norwich are generally a waste of a spot in the football league pyramid.

Think all paying supporters should have that right to be honest
Agreed its getting worse and worse, everyone in the ground should get a refund based on a percentage of time wasted, so for example last week and this week you would now have about 60 quid credited on your membership number, this money comes from the refs match fee and the Todd cantwells roly poly scream like a child bonus.

Agreed its getting worse and worse, everyone in the ground should get a refund based on a percentage of time wasted, so for example last week and this week you would now have about 60 quid credited on your membership number, this money comes from the refs match fee and the Todd cantwells roly poly scream like a child bonus.
Its true ,I know the paying spectators aren't upper most in the thoughts of the games administrators but its been going on for years and it seems like everyone in the game is OK with it except the poor sods sat in the stands

All it takes is for the ref to.do.his job but they seem so obsessed with this weeks new interpretation of last weeks new rule that all that's forgotten

Seemingly we only have a reputation with yous. Never heard it from proper clubs. Perhaps you need to take a look at yourselves, your conspiracy theories and why it’s always someone else.
Think you’ll find the responses on here are quite reasonable rather than knee jerk. I think we’re a reasonably well thought of ‘proper club’ but your club have a reputation for pure shithousery. If you need to work why everyone thinks this watch the game back and watch how many of your players rolled around on the grass compared to ours. Eating up up time and wasting it for the paying public. Then they get up after being attended to by staff and run around like Bambi. You are indeed cheating bastards. The sooner this is eradicated from the game the better.

Its true ,I know the paying spectators aren't upper most in the thoughts of the games administrators but its been going on for years and it seems like everyone in the game is OK with it except the poor sods sat in the stands

All it takes is for the ref to.do.his job but they seem so obsessed with this weeks new interpretation of last weeks new rule that all that's forgotten
You of course are right, i was joking before but deadly serious in that we are getting absolutely fleeced with this "evolvement' in football. Its disgusting, you pay probably on average 30 quid a game and see the ball in play for probably 55% of the game and nobody bats an eyelid. I love football, I go to be entertained, watch players like iliman and his amazing close control and skills, i want to see players do things that get me off my seat, get me excited. I want to see shots, intricate passing moves, fast flowing blood and thunder games with tackles flying in, now I accept this isn't always possible but what I definately don't want to pay to watch is tossers throw the match ball around the away end, the likes of Todd cantwell fall over when brushed against, Angus Gunn or any oppo keeper piss around taking goal kicks for 20 mins p game, the ref and his gimp assistants make the whole 90mins about them, players moving at the speed of a disabled slug when substituted to get off the pitch and the powers that be having no idea how to speed up this shambles like its some unanswered question of quantum physics, how do i get this human who has proved he can move freely and quickly for the last 80 mins to now move just as quick to get off the bastard pitch?, oh and the obligatory falling over in the corner after passing 85 mins, I could do without paying to watch that.

Melt dem Ice Caps

You of course are right, i was joking before but deadly serious in that we are getting absolutely fleeced with this "evolvement' in football. Its disgusting, you pay probably on average 30 quid a game and see the ball in play for probably 55% of the game and nobody bats an eyelid. I love football, I go to be entertained, watch players like iliman and his amazing close control and skills, i want to see players do things that get me off my seat, get me excited. I want to see shots, intricate passing moves, fast flowing blood and thunder games with tackles flying in, now I accept this isn't always possible but what I definately don't want to pay to watch is tossers throw the match ball around the away end, the likes of Todd cantwell fall over when brushed against, Angus Gunn or any oppo keeper piss around taking goal kicks for 20 mins p game, the ref and his gimp assistants make the whole 90mins about them, players moving at the speed of a disabled slug when substituted to get off the pitch and the powers that be having no idea how to speed up this shambles like its some unanswered question of quantum physics, how do i get this human who has proved he can move freely and quickly for the last 80 mins to now move just as quick to get off the bastard pitch?, oh and the obligatory falling over in the corner after passing 85 mins, I could do without paying to watch that.
Spot on

Post of the year.
I couldn't agree more. I am seriously considering packing in watching the game I have loved since the 1960s.
I am sick to the back teeth of these overpaid primadonna wankers diving, cheating, feigning injury, time-wasting, and what makes it even worse is how the referees simply allow this to happen.
A complete over haul is needed from the powers that be in order to stop the rot now.

What worries me every time I cross the Norfolk border is what IS acceptable within the county.

The activities of Norwich life will be the making of a public enquiry, expose documentary or horror film at some point soon.

Incest, zoophilia, pride in cheating at football.

What worries me every time I cross the Norfolk border is what IS acceptable within the county.

The activities of Norwich life will be the making of a public enquiry, expose documentary or horror film at some point soon.
I can cite a spate of incest in Yorkshire as cited by Anne Cryer MP whereby cousins in Yorkshire marry and procreate. Now that is factual rather than the tired old stereotypes you come up with about Norfolk.or are those facts too close to home for you.

I can cite a spate of incest in Yorkshire as cited by Anne Cryer MP whereby cousins in Yorkshire marry and procreate. Now that is factual rather than the tired old stereotypes you come up with about Norfolk.or are those facts too close to home for you.
You have big sheds that nobody's allowed in and inside these sheds are 20ft high chickens! 'And these chickens are scared because they don't know why they're so big, and they're going, "Oh why am I so massive?"'

Nice to know you search the internet for stories about incest, be patient one day your sister might part her thighs for you 🤣

Fair point, but your Mum is waiting. Dripping.

It’s (bad) news here that’s why. Not a way of life. Like a sick version of the Archers.

“Shula is on the floor holding her face!

Billy Sharp nutted her ref, send him off.

Get their Kenton on to give her the kiss tops and fondle of life”

If you like that sort of thing….. You’re quite happy at one of your players pretending Sharp assaulted him? That’s not shithousing, it’s cheating.

Still not managed to broach that subject l see Trev. Shameful.

You seem a bit touchy.. is it something to do with throwing away a two goal lead then watching your hero shit his pants taking a penalty in front of his own fans?

You seem a bit touchy.. is it something to do with throwing away a two goal lead then watching your hero shit his pants taking a penalty in front of his own fans?
For all the goals Pukki scores he actually doesn’t strike a ball cleanly. He regularly misses penalties. I don’t get why Smith has him taking them.there again Smith is genuinely clueless. Like you we are aiming for mid table obscurity this year. There really is no point in going up anyway, we get Battered every time we do, just like you did on the one occasion you were top flight.

For all the goals Pukki scores he actually doesn’t strike a ball cleanly. He regularly misses penalties. I don’t get why Smith has him taking them.there again Smith is genuinely clueless. Like you we are aiming for mid table obscurity this year. There really is no point in going up anyway, we get Battered every time we do, just like you did on the one occasion you were top flight.
Whilst I agree with you on the majority of your post.. can you explain which of our occasions in the top flight was the “one”?

When we finished 9th ?

We finished 9th you thick cunt.

Are you forgetting the season where we finished 9th, 33 points in front of you?

Last edited:

We were there for two seasons, fucknut. Finished 9th and beat your merry band of shit cunts twice in the process 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom