If McBurnie had scored..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've never been his biggest fan but he's been good so far this season and has led the front line as a leader. Well done Oli.

Always liked McBurnie though I admit he has made it a testing love for many over the years. Always had faith in the lad and thought he needed to grow up. Think he has done. Luckily the club have stood by him and we deserve each other. Very underrated player when injury free cos he's a pain in the arse for defenders.

Offer him anything like reasonable and he's the sort of lad who appreciates loyalty and will sign up again as he has grown up and is settled. Works so hard and we are a better team when he plays well. Give hima long term contract.

Always liked McBurnie though I admit he has made it a testing love for many over the years. Always had faith in the lad and thought he needed to grow up. Think he has done. Luckily the club have stood by him and we deserve each other. Very underrated player when injury free cos he's a pain in the arse for defenders.

Offer him anything like reasonable and he's the sort of lad who appreciates loyalty and will sign up again as he has grown up and is settled. Works so hard and we are a better team when he plays well. Give hima long term contract.
Exactly this. Seems to have matured a lot and he seems a slightly calmer presence on the pitch as a result, not in terms of losing his edge, which he needs, but in picking his fights a bit more carefully and concentrating on the things he is very good at. I can’t remember him giving the ball away today, even when he was under bags of pressure.

We need to wrap him in cotton wool and make sure he's injury free until January.

Hopefully new transfer window we can get a similar striker to take the pressure off.

Brilliant today.

Back
Top Bottom