If board cannot make decision

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You'll read all sorts in the media.

By the way, Wolves have got a new manager. In 2 days out, see ya! Wait for the meltdown to end all meltdowns. I can be bad. Just going to switch off to it all for a few days then go up the lakes for a week. Does ya no good.. Start panicing if we get to 2nd or 3rd week in June.
Lage left Benfica last June.
FOSUN (Wolves parent company) have links with the agency representing both Nuno and Lage.
It's an inside job!

Lage left Benfica last June.
FOSUN (Wolves parent company) have links with the agency representing both Nuno and Lage.
It's an inside job!
I am not envious of Wolvesif they appoint a guy who is part responsible for the current Wednesday DNA

Nixon says its just down to the contract, but adds that its been down to that for a few weeks now.
Heckingbottom also said post Burnley that he's surprised it hasnt been done already...

Somethings not going smoothly regardless of how positive Glyn Hodges left foot has made me

Nixon says its just down to the contract, but adds that its been down to that for a few weeks now.
Heckingbottom also said post Burnley that he's surprised it hasnt been done already...

Somethings not going smoothly regardless of how positive Glyn Hodges left foot has made me
You got a link to where he says it’s down to the contract?

We always do things way different to other clubs its no surprise really.
Other clubs would have a replacement announced as the departing manager drives out of the car park.

I guess they are being completely sure they get the right man for the job.
Wouldn’t it just be typical Sheffield United, if “our man” Slavisa Jokanovic turned up at the Hawthorns, holding aloft a West Brom scarf. This really would top off our total humiliation this season.

Wouldn’t it just be typical Sheffield United, if “our man” Slavisa Jokanovic turned up at the Hawthorns, holding aloft a West Brom scarf. This really would top off our total humiliation this season.

With wilder as director of football.

How do you know he's the man we want .
I reckon we are waiting for a coach who has unfinished business at his present club.Dont see why we should put all our eggs in the Serbs basket thats if there is any truth in it.

Yup, all those things. You’ll be told when you need to know, and right now you don’t need to know shit.
There’s no reason to tell the fans anything until he’s ready to present and the same ones moaning about not being told we’re the same ones bitching about Hecky and slagging the board off when he was never going to be appointed.
So whats your solution?

How do you know he's the man we want .
I reckon we are waiting for a coach who has unfinished business at his present club.Dont see why we should put all our eggs in the Serbs basket thats if there is any truth in it.
I don’t know, but everything has been pointing in that direction.

Why do they need to announce it in order to do any of those things?
The only reason they'd need to announce would be to tell the fans, who are being impatient. The players and staff would probably be aware and there's nothing stopping us getting a head start on transfers if it's confirmed.
All this noise is just some fans stamping their overly entitled feet.
Impatient ? Overly entitled ? After the season we've just endured ? Fuck off ! Are you the Prince's spin-doctor ?

Yup, all those things. You’ll be told when you need to know, and right now you don’t need to know shit.
There’s no reason to tell the fans anything until he’s ready to present and the same ones moaning about not being told we’re the same ones bitching about Hecky and slagging the board off when he was never going to be appointed.
You are just a fan and as such you are not important to the club coz we have our TV money - we couldn't give shit whether 200 or 2,000 turn up for the Burnley game coz we don't feel the embarrassment you stupid fans feel when your beloved Blades are publicly humiliated. All we care about is building a portfolio of sports clubs and the very second that our investment at the Lane goes tits up , we will knock it down + build flats. Some blindly faithful idiots like Flatulent Bob will always trust us coz they've got us confused with some owners who could give a shit about the future of football in Sheffield. Don't get us wrong , we'd like SUFC to become established PL club coz it would make us a pile of money , but until then we'll have to see if we can get £40 off the stupid fans for a dead rubber game with no new manager in sight , because MooseFat needs to make the balloon payment on his Lambo.

You are just a fan and as such you are not important to the club coz we have our TV money - we couldn't give shit whether 200 or 2,000 turn up for the Burnley game coz we don't feel the embarrassment you stupid fans feel when your beloved Blades are publicly humiliated. All we care about is building a portfolio of sports clubs and the very second that our investment at the Lane goes tits up , we will knock it down + build flats. Some blindly faithful idiots like Flatulent Bob will always trust us coz they've got us confused with some owners who could give a shit about the future of football in Sheffield. Don't get us wrong , we'd like SUFC to become established PL club coz it would make us a pile of money , but until then we'll have to see if we can get £40 off the stupid fans for a dead rubber game with no new manager in sight , because MooseFat needs to make the balloon payment on his Lambo.
CAF275F7-3243-4FF8-B609-15300DE226BF.gif

So we could swap Burke for Robinson again ?
Yep the prince dropped a bollock charging £40 for the Burnley game.
As for making money from owning us !
No chance! How many clubs make a profit ? Very few and we will always have to spend to stay in prem hopefully when we get back.
Owning a football club is not a good vehicle for making money,selling at a profit is really the only way to make real money.
McCabe found out to his cost and there are many more like him who will come and go after losing money .Chansiri (pigs ) will probably go the same way.

I will reiterate what i know, SJ agreed a deal with us and will be unveiled this week as manager. My Mrs is a football editor for a big uk media company for few years now and also has new job at Bein sport mena, she has good contacts, his contract in Qatar finished early May and work permits were needed. He is our new manager. Its done. When have i been wrong ? She told me about Ramsdale weeks before he signed, Brewster, called Wilder leaving 11 days before he left. She tells me, i update on S24su, then when the club are ready to announce, the story a published on media outlets, shortly after the club announce a press conference, same as always guys….
I have an update from Mrs Hodges. Preparing for a press conference late tomorrow or Saturday once paperwork is finalised, everything’s in place and the media are now awaiting confirmation of the time the press conference will be held with PA and SJ. Shes ready to go and the story has been written, just about done now. Shes awaiting a phone call to run it.

I have an update from Mrs Hodges. Preparing for a press conference late tomorrow or Saturday once paperwork is finalised, everything’s in place and the media are now awaiting confirmation of the time the press conference will be held with PA and SJ. Shes ready to go and the story has been written, just about done now. Shes awaiting a phone call to run it.
d22347b90e74accf434d27fe0e7e5db2.gif

Cadette is dead... LONG LIVE GLYN'S MISSUS. ⚔️

Jokanovic is just what we needed (I bet the ST Renewal site crashes this afternoon) - there is some real basis for hope now.

And a big feather in the Prince's cap - it seems he's serious about taking us forward - that's all the fans need to know and he keeps building our trust.

Well done Blades !

Back
Top Bottom