Idiot on South Stand

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We was talking to some Manc’s in weatherspoons before the game and they said about 1000 of them had gone without a ticket and wanted to storm the turnstiles - they offered my mum £100 for her ticket - flash guys or what ;) ?!
How do 1000 storm electronic turnstiles that allow single file entry?

How do 1000 storm electronic turnstiles that allow single file entry?
...they don't. It's bull shit. It just doesn't happen these days.

Unless it's a few hundred angry blades against Norwich 2 seasons ago when charging at them chasing em back into the ground after the match!!

Last edited:
Sending news of goals and bookings to China for betting reasons due to the 2 minute delay on “live” feeds there. According to a steward.

The guy that got kicked out at the back of gangway A that I saw was stood there with a Man U scarf on & cheering when they scored.
People definitely aired their view points and I don’t think it was safe for anyone for him to stay where he was.

Anybody see those 8/10 man u fans walking up shoreham street about 4-15ish singing,no blades went for them just a bit banter/singing to and fro,dont know how they got on round on cherry street?
Yes I saw that, all harmless fun.

There’s a blade sat in front of me with a cockney accent. Follows us home and away ..
also a blade in the south stand with a strong Northern Ireland accent who are you judge rinder ?
Exactly. My lad is a blade, born and raised in essex. I live in essex, raised in pitsmoor. Should i tell my kid to talk northern to fit in?!!

Some idiot on the south stand was shouting abuse at George Baldock as he went down the tunnel. I couldn’t make out what he was saying but I saw baldock glance at him.

George if you read this I don’t think he was a Blades fan. I think you are having a great season and were up against it in the second half. You don’t deserve abuse of any kind.

It annoys me how non-blades manage to get tickets in the home end still.

If the thug is reading this, which I very much doubt he can read - stay at home next time.
George Baldock has been brilliant all season.

Back
Top Bottom