Ian Evatt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Could we afford his compo?

What’s Bolton’s financials like - have they got a decent backer?

Id most definitely take him. Done a fabulous job.

Would he (want to) come ?
End up in the same league with a club / team in turmoil or one ‘on the up’ (that he had some form of financial involvement / investment in ?

He’s a very clever manager, not scared to try things and has been a success at getting teams to play football in a positive way. For an ex-centre half known more for his agricultural characteristics his teams don’t play that way.

The only concern I have is that he does take time to embed a style and has been allowed this time at Barrow and Bolton. Also he seems to like teams whose name begins with a ‘B’. Does Blades count?!

Mentioned him on another thread. He's a decent option for sure in terms of up & coming manger that is doing well ATM.

Just like any of these type of managerial signings, could be a quality and savvy appointment or could be an absolute horror show. I definitely like his outlook on the way he approaches the game. Front foot, attacking & possession based football would be a breath of fresh air. Not sold we have the personnel to execute it, but he managed it at Barrow and now Bolton although they play against much easier opponents than City, Liverpool etc.

Get him in. I don't need the United manager to be my best mate or do a lot of work for charity. He can be a prized cock as far as I'm concerned, as long as he can coach players well and get them being competitive and perhaps even winning the odd game. Evatt would be cracking appointment if we were interested.

Back
Top Bottom