IamA: I am Christian Nadé, ex striker for the Blades. Ask me anyhting!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hi Chris. Did you put the Ram in the Ramalama dingdong?

I'm afraid it wasn't. Most were a joint effort between Shep Ramsay, Brian Llama and Hao Haidong. The other is the Crazy Frog.

Christian, being a French man, how would you advise a Northern English man on correctly saying the word croissant ?

I say instead of shitting on my language just call it 'crescent bread' or 'moon bread' or something like that. Moon bread is a cooler name anyway

Christian, if the hokey kokey is what it's all about, what then for civilisation?

Both words are have their origins in Tagalog. 'Hokey' refers to the ongoing and essential anxiety which comes from stripping away all expectations and beginning to move on your own steam, living by your own standards. 'Cokey' meanwhile refers to the need for people to be totally bodacious to each other. All in all, it's all about doing your own thing and being nice to others, which to my understanding is echoed by Jesus and many other sages throughout the ages. The most famous rendition of the song I know is that by Black Lace, and you'll be surprised how much Eastern philosophy is embedded in their lyrics if you read between the lines.

Chris old boy, where do you stand on the multiverse theory or the possibility that there is a Nade elsewhere that could score 20 goals a season?

Yes, I'm aware of him but we don't get along. He is the Ace to my Arnold Rimmer.

The best documentary about the multiverse is one I saw quite recently in the cinema. It is about a waitress who ends up in a mental institution, except the film showed another version of her.

"The Peace Gardens are nice but I came to Sheffield to see the old building that used to be there"

St. Paul's Church?

that went before the war didn't it?View attachment 12697

No. This was a building that got blown up in the film Threads. I think it was a government building because people chilled out in the basement after the bombs went off.

I've just done some research. It's the 'egg box' building.

Yes. I learned that when I went to the Peace Gardens for the first time. Not even the cheap plug adapters from Maplin could cheer me up.

Christian.

"If all time is relative there can be no such concept as being". Discuss.

Why did you never move as fast on the pitch as you did getting off the bench at Reading to have a pop at Wally Downes?

Do you............see a wheelchair..................under Mark.........Harmon?

Christian.

"If all time is relative there can be no such concept as being". Discuss.

Time is relative between different beings spaced far apart, so within yourself and the stream of your experience I see no reason why there shouldn't be such a concept.

Why did you never move as fast on the pitch as you did getting off the bench at Reading to have a pop at Wally Downes?

At Sheffield United I was also a bodyguard for Neil Warnock, which I got paid more for. When Neil was in trouble, it was my duty to go to his rescue. I'd get no chance of working again if the person I was protecting got into trouble. Wally Downes was fined in the end.

Christy..was Ifill any good at getting the drinks in?
Shipperley any use at eating?

Ifill is a Mormon and doesn't drink. He did still get the rounds in a couple of times though, even though he was drinking Dandelion and Burdock. Good lad is Paul. HMS was an absolute beast at putting things away. He got thrown out of Toby Carvery on Ecclesall Road as they were worried he'd put them out of business.

Do you............see a wheelchair..................under Mark.........Harmon?

No. Mark Harmon is cool.

What lies at the heart of a super massive black hole?

I've been in a black hole and there was nothing but shit. Felt good though.

Hi Christian, hope you are well.
My question is, why are now twice the size you were when you played for us.
How did you get so fat?

Ps, Thanks for the Arsenal goal

Christian, how do think Charybdis will cope now that Scylla has gone?

I know little of Greek mythology, but I imagine it'd do just fine.

Hi Christian, hope you are well.
My question is, why are now twice the size you were when you played for us.
How did you get so fat?

Ps, Thanks for the Arsenal goal

I have self-esteem issues due to being badly abused as a child and I punish myself by over-eating. Thanks for asking.

Christian, are you, indeed, a Christian?

No, I am of the Bahá'í Faith. I used to be a Zoroastrian but I thought it was a load of rubbish. Bahá'í is the fucking balls though. You should check it out. Answers everywhere.

If he's talking about him and Mohammed Sylla, then I never even knew they were an item.

How many men does it take to carry you?

Tu dis
Tu dis
Tu dis
Repeat 100 times

It's VOUS dites.

Putain de bordel de merde. Ça plane pour moi.

See me after school.

I thought I'd use the more familiar "tu" seeing as I paid his bleedin' wages!

;)

You could be right, or not .. it's a bit complex

"Linguists sometimes use the term honorific to denote 'polite' forms of language like vous. More generally, tu is often referred to as the familiar form, and vous as the formal or polite form."

Chris, can I call you Chris?

What really happens if you divide by zero and do you think the outcome is ever affected by the Triforce?

If you supported a charity would it be ChristiaNaid-e?

Chris, can I call you Chris?

What really happens if you divide by zero and do you think the outcome is ever affected by the Triforce?

You can call me Chris, aye. I never played Zelda so i'm unfamiliar with the influence of the Triforce. This is what starts happening though (see pic). That water is disappearing into a singularity.

buracoNegro.jpg

If you supported a charity would it be ChristiaNaid-e?

That's a top, top idea. Top drawer. Yes.

Back
Top Bottom