I wouldn't value Egan for a penny less than £50 million

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Double that 50m. Harry went for 85m didn’t he? I’d want 80m plus right now for JOC or Egan. You have to make them unavailable because someone like City could come in and pay it. It’s not about the money but whether you can replace them at all.

The problem I always had with McCabe selling players at the drop of a fart was that we could never replace them for that money. If you sell a player you have to replace them. It was always selling and replacing with a body.

But now you feel that we'd sell at an absolute maximum to maximise chances of a top replacement. We are potentially in a situation where we can set ourselves for a decade.

Better than any of Manchester City's central defenders at the moment. Easily.
Watched the game today with a few Liverpool fans. Told my mate Egan would walk into any other PL team except Liverpool. He didn’t argue!

Watched the game today with a few Liverpool fans. Told my mate Egan would walk into any other PL team except Liverpool. He didn’t argue!
Liverpool’s defence was not great today. TAA is their weak link,great going forward but no good defending. Baldock is better all round. The way he bent that shot in yesterday was superb,fooling everyone into thinking he was going to cross it.

Liverpool’s defence was not great today. TAA is their weak link,great going forward but no good defending. Baldock is better all round. The way he bent that shot in yesterday was superb,fooling everyone into thinking he was going to cross it.
It was a cross that he shanked ffs 😂 I love Baldock but let’s not make stuff up
And as for saying he’s a better actor rounder than TAA, well...

❤❤❤❤❤

One of the best defenders in the PL this season. If I was Guardiola I'd look to sign him. Fortunately (and unfairly) he's not a big name so we should be ok for this season.

Outstanding.

Think he'd be really good for City having watched both games this evening.

Rock.

Man of the match today superb performance at the back, a rock for us.

I thought it was up there in his top 3 performances for us today. When you think there was no OConnell at the side of him. He was brilliant tonight. But I think Mcburnies performance tonight was one of the best i have seen by A front man playing for us with the quality of the oposition. So he shaded it for me, but not by much!

It'll get embarrassing for Southgate if he neglects Basham and Baldock and JOC while the England defense flounders.

Stones? Keane?

You've got to be joking.
A ball over Egan's head and he's floundering to get back and is always beaten for pace.

A ball over Egan's head and he's floundering to get back and is always beaten for pace.

That's what happens to nearly all defenders in world football.

Asking price should now be 60 million GBP, maybe more if he keeps scoring rate up.

Not that I'll think he'll go anywhere, but goodness he could do to City and Arsenal what VVD did to Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom