"I think Ndiaye will stay and sign for us” -- Carl Asaba

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does he know him? Does he speak to him regularly?

Or is it just merely an opinion, like I think my mrs is doing pie and chips for tea later.
Do you know him ? Do you speak to him regularly ? or are you just pissing in the wind ?....... ;)

I know many people move to Sheffield and fall in love with it but has Asaba ever said why he loves us so much? I'm guessing he lives up here now. Kinda dispels this idea that nobody would ever want to move here.

I know many people move to Sheffield and fall in love with it but has Asaba ever said why he loves us so much? I'm guessing he lives up here now. Kinda dispels this idea that nobody would ever want to move here.

Pretty sure he does live around her now yes. He is always tweeting pics and vids of himself running in the Peaks, during mid week too.

Am unable to listen

Disappointing there isn't subtitles.

I won't go word-for-word, but the gist is Asaba spoke fondly of the chant we had for him when he was in his playing days.

Apparently he asked Ndiaye what his chant meant to him and he had a glint in his eye and displayed and conveyed how much Sheffield United means to him and how much he loves it here.

He goes on to say all things being equal, he believes Ndiaye would love (even prefer) to stay here and that - from what he's hearing - he's fine with the money on offer.
However, there are third parties pulling him in the other direction.

At no way do I mean this to be offensive to Silent or yourself Tyke1889, from your responses I will presume you have hearing problems.
If so then it should be transcribed.

Just for clarification, my Mum suffered hearing damage serving on anti-aircraft guns in WW2.

I won't go word-for-word, but the gist is Asaba spoke fondly of the chant we had for him when he was in his playing days.

Apparently he asked Ndiaye what his chant meant to him and he had a glint in his eye and displayed and conveyed how much Sheffield United means to him and how much he loves it here.

He goes on to say all things being equal, he believes Ndiaye would love (even prefer) to stay here and that - from what he's hearing - he's fine with the money on offer.
Many thanks, much appreciated

At no way do I mean this to be offensive to Silent or yourself Tyke1889, from your responses I will presume you have hearing problems.

Just for clarification, my Mum suffered hearing damage serving on anti-aircraft guns in WW2.
Yes, profoundly deaf since birth

Not sure how much he knows but that was interesting. As was the talk about Berge last season and his fall out with a certain friend of The Prince.

No, I don't have any issues with my hearing (apart from being in my 60's and my partner keeps telling me I'm going deaf 🤣) but I thought it worth asking the question of the BBC.

My mother worked in the steelworks during the war and I always get a lump in the throat when I walk past the Women of Steel, it's a wonderful commemoration 💗

I’ve worked with loads of students over the years, who’ve fallen in love with the place. I’ve never met anyone who’s left for anything other than opportunity.

The only people who sound like they were forced at gun point to live here were generally born here. :)

Back
Top Bottom