I for one enjoyed half of yesterdays game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Argentinemanager

Reaction score
With all the doom and gloom about i thought id let it be known i really enjoyed the first half yesterday. We played some superb football and looked threatening when we had the ball. I think that midfield will take some beating in the championship all 3 looked like real ballers. Im looking forwards to championship football next season and unlike most on here i can see us minimum playoffs but hopefully top 2.
Now to the 2nd half , our mental fragillity rears its head and this needs addressing more than ability, most of the players have shown they can play but now they have shown they can shirk responsibility ,address this and we will be ok

we played some good stuff first half and we had them wobbling ,should have been 3 up at half time .Then we did a Sheff utd trick and we just caved in which has happened all season . We just can not last for 90 mins and unlike most prem clubs we dont have 200 million pounds worth of players to come on to bring new life in to the team . Being able to bring so many subs on has once again favoured the big clubs ,they can change the team in a blink of an eye and put on another 200 million quids worth of talent on where as we just have has beens and youngsters on the bench .This is not the managers fault it in our DNA not to be strong enough in squad terms to be a force in the prem .

Maybe it’s because we are already playing at 100% . Other teams go in at half time , think, hang on they’re not as bad as we thought , we’d better up a gear . The rest is history.

Totally agree- was the best half of the season. Wouldn't say we are guaranteed top 6 next year but I don't think we will be scraping around the bottom.

Chance to ditch all the dead wood.

Not going to be much parachute money available- but I would try to buy BBD, ditch Grbic - - get Rotherham keeper, 1 centre back, 1 left back, keep ALL youngsters and a crack at top half is ON.

Back
Top Bottom