How Worried Are You?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Still Lee Sandford trying a rabona to get the ball out of defence level worried but then again I am a pessimistic twat.

Now it looks like Fleck/Norwood/Wes/Verrips won't play much I'm at Jay McEveley as a CB levels of worry.

If we have a few good results I'll downgrade my worry levels to a Matt Kilgallon playing out from the back.

I'm at 'getting an ex-Juventus player on loan, turning out to be Vincent Péricard' levels of anxiety

Like Gordon Strachan, I’m more worried about a yoghurt in my fridge going out of date.

On a scale between Lee Baxter (very worried) to Tony Currie (not worried) how worried are you?

I started the season at an Ade Akinbiyi (pretty concerned) but now I'm edging close to a full on Conor Sammon
I don't worry these days' I just turn up on a Saturday afternoon wanting us to win plus a few pints before and after game is a bonus

I was Nyron Nosworthy running towards his own goal to head it back to the keeper with a striker breathing down his neck worried, but now it's reduced to Neill Collins on penalties.

Back
Top Bottom