How do football bans work,anyone been banned before?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nottingham, was 23 hour a day bang up , put on a wing of lifer's ,
2 different gangs on there and let's just say everyday was evil .
Didn't bother me as I knew a couple in there , one was lester divers old mate .
I knew I was coming out after a few weeks as wrongly locked up and classed as cat d but put in cat b , jail.
Moved to Boston to North Sea.
Asked for sudbury but no room.
Walked out head held high as they knew they were in the wrong. I was actually teaching cnc engineering in Ranby as its my job.
Came back to derby a broken , embarrassed man but I'm now laughing at them all as I'm doing well in life .
Derby coppers are bastards, based at Ripley, and counts after women all the time.
Every morning I wake up I see a better day.
Never trust a copper.
Nottingham is worst prison I've ever set foot in, imagine being glad to get a ship to Dovecoat Cat B!! Freezing in Nottingham, 23 hour bang up like you say all social on wing and no jobs going. Lindolm, Hull and Marshagte much better regime. Culture shock landing in marshgate from Wetherby yoi.

Do you ever miss it?

Nottingham is worst prison I've ever set foot in, imagine being glad to get a ship to Dovecoat Cat B!! Freezing in Nottingham, 23 hour bang up like you say all social on wing and no jobs going. Lindolm, Hull and Marshagte much better regime. Culture shock landing in marshgate from Wetherby yoi.

Do you ever miss it?
No mate
I was wrong locked up .
I won't go into details but wrong locked up.
Came out a few years ago , had no self pity . Just decided the only person who could make my life better was myself .
Had a fukin probation officer for 6 months stopping me working , then a year on license- recall despite the shit thrown at me .
Tag aswell .
Nah don't miss any of it , other the way I live life and what my job brings me .
Got a fukin good network of lads down here who have supported me in everyway .
Prison is a mugs game, especially 23 hour lock up..
You just learn to look after yourself and be wise .
I've never been a selfish geezer , I always bought match and train tickets for blades ...I now learnt to put myself first .
The experience made me tougher much tougher but most Importantly much wiser and clued up .

Winchester and Nottingham along with belmarsh the worst most violent jails in the UK.
Nottingham jail is a shithole full of dickheads
Drugs were the rat poison...
I just went the gym went to the Chapel and kept my head down...
Nobody bothered me .

from the porktalk thread on this subject its quite hard to actually stop you from going in especially if someone else got your ticket it would be near impossible to recognise you with nearly 27k blades and doubt stewards would give a shit anyway to much hassle unless you've got previous
They monitor the cameras all game, looking for people, and the recognition flags them up.
Sometimes the 5-O recognise the individual, they also have a rough idea where you drink or your route in, they do have certain officers that specifically target troublemakers and banned individuals.
It might not seem it, but they are quite organised now, alot more than the late 90's anyway.

if its club or court presumably if you go to a match while banned couldn't they get you done for trespassing and breaching ya ban etc higher fines each time or possibly jail

if its club or court presumably if you go to a match while banned couldn't they get you done for trespassing and breaching ya ban etc higher fines each time or possibly jail
If the catch you within a mile(or so) on a match day, you firstly get a good talking to, a warning, and your "advised" to leave the area, it then escalates to a van picking you u, and an afternoon, usually evening in Snig Hill, as it was.....

If the catch you within a mile(or so) on a match day, you firstly get a good talking to, a warning, and your "advised" to leave the area, it then escalates to a van picking you u, and an afternoon, usually evening in Snig Hill, as it was.....

For arguments sake, what would happen if you lived within a mile of Bramall Lane? Would you be told you can't leave the house or if you can, you can't return until the game is over?

For arguments sake, what would happen if you lived within a mile of Bramall Lane? Would you be told you can't leave the house or if you can, you can't return until the game is over?
No idea pal but let me give a terrible example.
2 blokes were fighting the tiger bar in derby , it the escalated to a free for all amongst 2 lots .
The 2 that started the fight. I held one back telling him to walk away . I was an innocent .
I then walked on to the metro bar where a bouncer pulled out a mobile phone told me I was banned ????? Why
The fukin trouble was nowt to do with me. I was the one trynaa stop it.
I was banned from 6 pubs in derby .
Pathetic

If you are on about fan banning orders then it's usually a 3 year ban . A life ban or a few I know have 6 year banning orders.
A fair few I know can't go within a mile of bramall lane on mathday , some cant be in sheffield city centre if the blades are at home.
I knew one blade years ago who was banned for an incident v Wendy, he got a 3 year ban but still attended home games with a change of appearance in everyway and moved elsewhere in the ground.
I've never been banned and I've travelled allover, the closest I came was Walsall away 20 odd years ago. Went to court on the Thursday in Walsall expecting a ban .
What I didn't expect were around 30 other blades in court that same day Including a fair few Woodhouse blades.
Everyone brought newspapers with the clips police brutality against blades fans .
The coppers in Walsall that day were told to arrest as many blades as possible and get them banned.
Fairly sure it the in the Yorkshire Post and exposed.
I walked out a free man and I know 4 others who did . We all drank the afternoon in Walsall in our suits.
Next home game I remember Gary littler who was the blades travelling copper asking me about the case.
Must be something in the water down there. Mrs B's dad (Pig fan) got involved in something at Villa away back in the 80s and him and his mates all had the shit beaten out of them by some Brummie plod. They all went to court, got off and the copper involved got done in the end.

Also have to drop your passport at police station whenever England play abroad
Mate of mine got a three year ban from the Lane for returning one of the many coins launched at the JSS from pig fans years ago.

England were playing away somewhere far flung (one of the former Soviet states on the Asian side I think) and he'd not even realised. Coppers tracked him down to a restaurant where he was celebrating his Mum's birthday and forced him to leave and get his passport, even though the game was kicking off about 30 minutes later as it turned out 🤪

That was me , a couple days after getting out jail.
2 stone heavier and clued up to how bent coppers are.
My time in jail had male coppers after my Mrs.

Attachments

• 17060034293587697231835049765470.jpg
    17060034293587697231835049765470.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 218
No mate
I was wrong locked up .
I won't go into details but wrong locked up.
Came out a few years ago , had no self pity . Just decided the only person who could make my life better was myself .
Had a fukin probation officer for 6 months stopping me working , then a year on license- recall despite the shit thrown at me .
Tag aswell .
Nah don't miss any of it , other the way I live life and what my job brings me .
Got a fukin good network of lads down here who have supported me in everyway .
Prison is a mugs game, especially 23 hour lock up..
You just learn to look after yourself and be wise .
I've never been a selfish geezer , I always bought match and train tickets for blades ...I now learnt to put myself first .
The experience made me tougher much tougher but most Importantly much wiser and clued up .
I miss the routine sometimes, knowing what's happening and when. Especially if your working or doing education and that days seem to fly and its funny as fuck at times. I was at a unit called hassockfied when I was a kid and I loved it there. Welled up when I was leaving, it was probably best times I had being a teenager in there. On my 18th birthday I was still on remand so to go from a fairly rough yoi to a full hmp with mixed wings was crazy didn't like sharing space with all the druggies and cutters. But family days are better in men's prisons get to hug kids properly and play with em and shit. Glad your doing better on out mush hope we don't have anymore holidays at his majesty's pleasure anytime soon.

I miss the routine sometimes, knowing what's happening and when. Especially if your working or doing education and that days seem to fly and its funny as fuck at times. I was at a unit called hassockfied when I was a kid and I loved it there. Welled up when I was leaving, it was probably best times I had being a teenager in there. On my 18th birthday I was still on remand so to go from a fairly rough yoi to a full hmp with mixed wings was crazy didn't like sharing space with all the druggies and cutters. But family days are better in men's prisons get to hug kids properly and play with em and shit. Glad your doing better on out mush hope we don't have anymore holidays at his majesty's pleasure anytime soon.
I won't mate
I took the sentence, I took the year of shit after on license and probation .
Life's a challenge and full of people ready to rag you down .
Kept my head down , studied .
Worked my way up to a good position in the company I work for and the lads are brilliant. A few dlf their so always good banter.
Started own business which I intend to extend into sheffield in next few months aswell as all east midlands .
There's never a better saying that what don't kill you makes you stronger .
I don't envy the young thugs nowadays ...even if there's still a bbc or Shoreham aggro around??? Too fukt up the lot on drugs . For me getting off the train at Cardiff, Middlesbrough etc etc in the old days, no cameras, no shouting we are blades to bring attention ...just a few pints in their cities keeping gob shut till it came on

Football trouble and jail is a mugs game.
Years ago it was a fair fight between two mobs.
Now it's knifes and coke heads .
Give me walking boots and fresh air and peace anytime now .
The coke heads ruined it.
In the 90's it was "organised", it wasn't just a set of cunts waving knives about, unless is was the odd stanley knife, but rarely, as you say, it was generally 20 or 30 blokes that had been in the boozer and then gone for a ruck, it was rare if it happened where there were families too.

Quality posts , big bed .
If sheffutd were away at 3pm Saturday, I'd get to wherever we were playing at 8,9,10am
Avoid the coppers and do my real ales .
I never went for trouble but if someone disrespectful of the blades I'd stand up speak my mind .
Its not about numbers it's about quality lads around you who will watch your back .
Sadly its gone for me and the reason is the druggies the coke heads who wanna fight the world after snorting.
I'm also 55, have a beautiful step daughter and life's a much better place. Belive me , forest at home I will have to stay focused as I hate them .

Torquay away in 81/82 I was 14
Same vale, York, darlo, everywhere thst season I was mental for the blades .
I got took on by the older blades for my passion . I did 3 paper rounds to fund it.
No cameras, no police about after getting off trains but alot of surprises.
Tranmere. Hartlepool, Vale,
Happy days but time has evolved.

Quality posts , big bed .
If sheffutd were away at 3pm Saturday, I'd get to wherever we were playing at 8,9,10am
Avoid the coppers and do my real ales .
I never went for trouble but if someone disrespectful of the blades I'd stand up speak my mind .
Its not about numbers it's about quality lads around you who will watch your back .
Sadly its gone for me and the reason is the druggies the coke heads who wanna fight the world after snorting.
I'm also 55, have a beautiful step daughter and life's a much better place. Belive me , forest at home I will have to stay focused as I hate them .
I went and did 7yrs working the doors, thought I might aswell earn a bit on a satdy if I couldn't go to the game!
So I worked Chesterfield, used to go to Saltergate with a couple of the other door lads, then to the Rutland for food, and straight onto the doors.
Because your face was known, you eather had a good night or a great night!🤣 on the door.
But because you had a badge, and were doing your job, you had the 5-O on your side for once, and you were almost doing them a favour!!
And then, that all changed!
Because of what you may or may not have done previously, you were they said to "HAVE THE WRONG TEMPERAMENT FOR THE JOB!", didn't matter how "good" you were at the job, they wouldnt let you have the new style SITO certificate.
No more door work, but, back to BDTBL!!!
Now I've got kids and work for myself, and I'm done with all that, unless its a necessity!

You probably know me big bed and exactly like you I don't get involved.
I don't trust myself v Wendy or forest ad I'd get dragged in but for me I hated teams coming to the lane thinking they were it .
Mg life so different , just do not understand this mentality of drugs/ coke etc but it's not just in football . Life really is a case of watching your back now .
Derby is full of drugs .

Big bed !
If you know the portland I chesterfield. I stay there every 3 weeks.
Brilliant rooms . Had a fair few Barnet up there other week , cracking day/ night .

Big bed !
If you know the portland I chesterfield. I stay there every 3 weeks.
Brilliant rooms . Had a fair few Barnet up there other week , cracking day/ night .
I do know it, not been in for years though, I don't really like Wetherspoons myself, to be fair, I've not been into Chesterfield for years now, not drinking anyway.

I do know it, not been in for years though, I don't really like Wetherspoons myself, to be fair, I've not been into Chesterfield for years now, not drinking anyway.
I'm in Chesterfield every 3 or 4 weeks through work and choose to stay at the portland.
Theres bugger all else in Chesterfield.

I'm in Chesterfield every 3 or 4 weeks through work and choose to stay at the portland.
Theres bugger all else in Chesterfield.
Suppose it's handy for food/drink and a bed upstairs👍
Where do you work when up?

Back
Top Bottom