Outgoing? Highbury to Mumsnet

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jon Bon II

Here's Jonny!
Reaction score
Nixon now tweeting that Highbury_Blade is having a medical at Mumsnet after being unable to negotiate a ban on S24SU.

Good luck to him. Always gave it 100% on here but never quite achieved the same standards as he did on Blades United. I personally don't think he's at home in a system where you can't disguise your user name. He'll do well at Mumsnet - if he can keep the 'cunts' to a minimum...

Nixon now tweeting that Highbury_Blade is having a medical at Mumsnet after being unable to negotiate a ban on S24SU.

Good luck to him. Always gave it 100% on here but never quite achieved the same standards as he did on Blades United. I personally don't think he's at home in a system where you can't disguise your user name. He'll do well at Mumsnet - if he can keep the 'cunts' to a minimum...
WUHDP?

I think Highbury will add a lot to the Centre Parcs discussions on mumsnet.

If he goes over to Mumsnet he's a braver man than me. His parting thread showed what he can do up front, it's probably what Mumsnet have been looking for and it'll be a chance for him to show he can do it.
I'm a little envious, of course, I think my effort would have been more "FAO Esablade, go away, you bum, bobbar, wee wee-man." I doubt it would've got to the 3 page mark.

If he goes over to Mumsnet he's a braver man than me. His parting thread showed what he can do up front, it's probably what Mumsnet have been looking for and it'll be a chance for him to show he can do it.
I'm a little envious, of course, I think my effort would have been more "FAO Esablade, go away, you bum, bobbar, wee wee-man." I doubt it would've got to the 3 page mark.
You've done a lot of unseen work on this forum though :D

Fair play to boo radley for setting his alarm for just the right time.

Unlucky SwissBlade . You snooze, you lose. :)
Aye, there was some underhand tricks going off there.

Stealth locking of the thread overnight, boo radley sneaking in the last post.

I'd gone all in early doors, thought the management would've been sharper, its almost as if they have lives to live.

Surely i get the award for the combativity like in the tour de france.

A private message .

One infraction warning
Two infraction temporary ban
I think

It is something like that.

I’ve racked up a few infractions and had a couple of bans over the years, but I’ve successfully managed to steer clear of the permanent ban. Think the last one for calling another poster a cunt.

I’ve also had permanent bans from BU (three in total as I set up a second account and that got banned, as well as managing to get LS26BLADE his account banned as well). I also got banned from Mumsnet in April 2012 for offering a different opinion to the screaming hysteria following a high profile court case). I’m also banned from Owlstalk for attempting to organise a car park protest.

On social media I’m blocked by Football Heaven and Rob Staton, as I went off piste the days the pigs got promoted in 2012, and had a skinful in Exeter and didn’t like the tone of their Wednesday arselicking. Mark the Pitsmoor Owl has also blocked me for asking him if he could recommend any chest expanders......

It is something like that.

I’ve racked up a few infractions and had a couple of bans over the years, but I’ve successfully managed to steer clear of the permanent ban. Think the last one for calling another poster a cunt.

I’ve also had permanent bans from BU (three in total as I set up a second account and that got banned, as well as managing to get LS26BLADE his account banned as well). I also got banned from Mumsnet in April 2012 for offering a different opinion to the screaming hysteria following a high profile court case). I’m also banned from Owlstalk for attempting to organise a car park protest.

On social media I’m blocked by Football Heaven and Rob Staton, as I went off piste the days the pigs got promoted in 2012, and had a skinful in Exeter and didn’t like the tone of their Wednesday arselicking. Mark the Pitsmoor Owl has also blocked me for asking him if he could recommend any chest expanders......
Ha ha

Back
Top Bottom