Henderson - Latest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Because Sanchez was loanable - I doubt teams will be queuing up to take DdG off their hands. The impact of COVID on teams' budget will limit their spending even further

Any player is loanable if it’s the right deal. If Man U pay a big chuck of De Gea’s wages, someone will take him.

Man U will still be paying a big chunk of Sánchez’s wages.

Any player is loanable if it’s the right deal. If Man U pay a big chuck of De Gea’s wages, someone will take him.

Man U will still be paying a big chunk of Sánchez’s wages.
has Henderson made a save that you think nobody else could have [not of] ?

has Henderson made a save that you think nobody else could have [not of] ?

Quite a few that I'm not sure any other keeper in the league would have.

He has also let some in that many in the league wouldn't have.

The way I see it is that Man U are currently paying £400k a week for DDG and Hendo (£375k for DDG and £25k for Hendo as we're picking up £50k).

If they could get someone to take DDG on loan and cover say £200k of his wages then I think they'd bring Hendo back as No1 as they would be paying out £250k (Hendo £75k and DDG £175k).

Unless they can do that then I think they'll persevere with DDG for 1 more season to see if he can get his form back.

Just watched the amazon prime video with Deano and Oli McBurnie, I thought it was decent, Deano says if you google team spirit there’s a picture of the Blades, he knows he’s on a good thing here, yes the money is lower but there’s a chance to play premier league football every week and push for an England shirt, he won’t get those sat on man u’s bench

He's contracted to Manchester United
He will do as he's told

Quite a few that I'm not sure any other keeper in the league would have.

He has also let some in that many in the league wouldn't have.

The way I see it is that Man U are currently paying £400k a week for DDG and Hendo (£375k for DDG and £25k for Hendo as we're picking up £50k).

If they could get someone to take DDG on loan and cover say £200k of his wages then I think they'd bring Hendo back as No1 as they would be paying out £250k (Hendo £75k and DDG £175k).

Unless they can do that then I think they'll persevere with DDG for 1 more season to see if he can get his form back.
On present evidence why would anyone want to pay £200k per? Still bonkers.

On MOTD they are talking Hendo up as Man Utd #1 next season. :(

They also said coming out of the Man U camp they want Hendo to go on loan for another year. "Whether that be Sheffield UTD or another club"

Just watched the amazon prime video with Deano and Oli McBurnie, I thought it was decent, Deano says if you google team spirit there’s a picture of the Blades, he knows he’s on a good thing here, yes the money is lower but there’s a chance to play premier league football every week and push for an England shirt, he won’t get those sat on man u’s bench

I googled team spirit and it showed me a picture of some sky divers ?

Romero is a more than capable experienced keeper and he's not had a sniff in the league. De Gea was Joe Hartesque sometimes last season too.
Assuming Hendo goes back we might as well try for Romero on loan.
About time we had another Argentinian grace our team.

No-one is buying De Gea.

They'd have to loan him out, but who would want him? He's hardly in good form.

I know Man U have loads of money, but they don't have enough to pay someone £350k a week to sit on the bench in my opinion.

It will be really interesting to see how they deal with this. It beggars belief that Man United find themselves in a position where they paying upwards of £750k per week on the wages of 2 players who shouldn’t be anywhere near their first team and are stifling the progress of younger and hungrier players. Ole will get pelters from Man U fans if he loans Hendo out with DDG is in his current form, Of course £350k per week is obscene amount of money, but he’s arguably costing them more with his current performances. Today his errors cost a potential cup final place today and if they miss out of a top 4 place they will lose £25m from a reduction in their payment from Adidas, not to mention the other advertising and commercial revenue.

DDG has been very poor since the World Cup in 2018, it’s more than a blip. If they can offload him on loan or sell him, they would be stupid not to. Failing that it would not be a huge surprise if he was benched next season, like Sanchez.

So given that we are likely to be signing Ramsdale.

Were would DH be going to next season?

He still needs regular football in order to aid his development and push for an England call up.

In the PL theres a couple of perm options in Chelsea and Spurs. I think they would have to pay big, and DH would probably have to force a move through for this to happen.

Loan wise I think either Leeds or Villa would be interested. Both wouldn't baulk at paying a large % of his wages with a big loan fee on top.

Other than that there's not many options for him unless he either goes on loan abroad or stays to fight for the shirt at OT.

Henderson going out on loan in January, Really badly managed by everyone involved at manure if he does , it was obvious he was going to be sat on his arse all this season , instead of just giving him a new deal and sending him back to us , fucking hate manure horrible Club all about them and fuck everyone on else , that elite league they wanted sums the cunts up .

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson, 23, will pursue a loan move to enhance his England claims for next year's European Championships, with Leeds and Brighton linked with a January switch. (Sun)

Henderson going out on loan in January, Really badly managed by everyone involved at manure if he does , it was obvious he was going to be sat on his arse all this season , instead of just giving him a new deal and sending him back to us , fucking hate manure horrible Club all about them and fuck everyone on else , that elite league they wanted sums the cunts up .

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson, 23, will pursue a loan move to enhance his England claims for next year's European Championships, with Leeds and Brighton linked with a January switch. (Sun)
He's never going to displace De Gea. Naive of him to think so despite his quality and confidence. Not short term anyway.

Back
Top Bottom