Heckingbottom tactical genius

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh yes they do ,they don't stop.supporting the club though like you and your plazzy family

Well done mate, abuse my family because they were never dumb enough to support Sheffield United
Clap, clap, clap, clappity, clap

At least give him some time. If it's still not working at Christmas then yes he needs to go
Errrrrrrrrrrrr how about...... no!

Christmas FFS would mean half next season gone, and the season wasted. We have 1 maybe 2 seasons max to get this right otherwise we're back in the championship pack of idle grinders

Just because I don't agree with you. His start is no worse than Wllders. He beat Brighton last week
Wilder had previous promotions with multiple clubs before the Blades.

Wherever Hackingbuttocks has been previously has ended with mediocre to poor results.

I think the biggest issue if we appoint is not how he would perform but it would question the prince's ambition.

At the moment I think the prince is more ambitious then McCabe ever was, but appoint PH and he drops down several pegs in my opinion

Too soon to judge him in my opinion
This is a joke, right?

If he’d got any semblance of a track record, or tried anything new I’d be with you.

He’s got a failed track record, taken over an awful team with nothing to lose, and showed zero input in terms of altering the way we play.

I’ll be devastated if he’s given the job.

Back
Top Bottom