Heckingbottom Out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jono_t2000

Reaction score
I don't care if we have to replace the caretaker with a caretaker, if we're just going to play with no invention and same shit we've put out for whole of season might as well have no manager at all and just let lads run around as if another training night.

Pointless, pointless and more pointless. Grow some balls Heckingbottom

I don't care if we have to replace the caretaker with a caretaker, if we're just going to play with no invention and same shit we've put out for whole of season might as well have no manager at all and just let lads run around as if another training night.

Attachments

• GroundskeeperWillie.png
    GroundskeeperWillie.png
    104 KB · Views: 10
I've said before, Hecky values his friendship with Wilder more than the good of the club. That's why he won't change things around.

Might as well be Wilder in charge still. It’s the same shit team selections and the same shit performances.

Really had a bit of optimism that Heckingbottom would try a few new things.

I couldn’t care less about the results, we’re way beyond that point now. The rest of the season would’ve at least been a bit more interesting if he’d have set us up differently, used a few of the youngsters etc.

He’s a spineless loser, no wonder he’s never been successful anywhere.

Literally no point in watching the remaining games now. No point in the players turning up. Not that any of the pricks ever do though.

Sorry but this team isn't good enough.The recruitment has been absolutely disgraceful we've spent enough money to at least contest. This Arsenal team is average at best we make them look world beaters.Trust me we will struggle in the Championship next season

Could only happen here couldn't it

Even shit players raise their game at least once after a manager leaves

But this lot get even worse

Agree.. Nothing against the fella but the players know he's not the new gaffer, they're not playing for him, they have nothing to fear from upsetting him.

New bloke in now, pay for him and get these lazy players under control, or out.

Might as well be Wilder in charge still. It’s the same shit team selections and the same shit performances.

Really had a bit of optimism that Heckingbottom would try a few new things.

I couldn’t care less about the results, we’re way beyond that point now. The rest of the season would’ve at least been a bit more interesting if he’d have set us up differently, used a few of the youngsters etc.

He’s a spineless loser, no wonder he’s never been successful anywhere.

Literally no point in watching the remaining games now. No point in the players turning up. Not that any of the pricks ever do though.
This club,my club has massive history,do any of these players understand who they are playing for,get a book from the club shop and ready about the history of our club,then go out and die for this famous club of ours,just like players of the past,players that stuck by us through thick and thin and didn't play for us just for the pay packet

I get why Heckingbottom was given the caretaker role, made sense, as a stop gap. What I'm struggling with is Tindall. What is his role? What has he added? How much are we paying him? To my mind was absolutely pointless bringing the guy in. We were down when he came in, what was the point? A total waste of money. Unless...he's a part of the future, which I sincerely hope is not the case.

We’ve managed to appoint a caretaker manager who clearly doesn’t want the job. The Prince has effectively clicked the “Go on Holiday” button on football manager. Garbage.

This, exactly
In what other world does a caretaker manager who doesn't want the job, get the job

There's not wanting the job and then there's this. Put the fucking kit man in charge if he's not bothered about it.

I'd let sharp and bash manage until the end of the season and let them kick the fuck out of these charlatans we've got in our squad

Even if Sharp was in charge he would at least change the damn team. Especially after what he said the other week post match.

To be honest what has he done? I remember when we played against his Leeds and was so relieved we had Wilder in comparison to him at the time .... and now we have him. To be honest I think we had no plan B when wilder left which is unforgivable from Prince and Bettis. They should have had his succession planned at all times like many other clubs do but I think we still have league one mentality in terms of how club is run

The Prince should get Hecky and Tindall on a conference call tomorrow and give them the biggest bollocking they've ever had

Back
Top Bottom