Heartbroken/pissed off we sold them X1

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ReeceofBDTBL

Reaction score
Kenny

Walker. Jagielka. Kilgallon. Naughton.

Brown. McDonald. S.Quinn

N’Diaye

Deane Fjortoft

Brown we knew was coming but still sucked, to lose Squinny for a pittance like that was unforgivable. McDonald one of my favourite ever midfielders for us.

Naughton again we knew was coming but hard to think of anyone to stick at left back. Selling walked was downright infuriating.

The timing of the N’Diaye sale is utterly rancid, outside of Buendia I’ve hardly heard of any teams ever selling their star player upon promotion.

Kilgallon hardly a legend but again hard to find a Center back to put in this, was still rubbish to lose another really good player based on losing yer another play off final

Kenny

Brown. McDonald. S.Quinn

N’Diaye

Deane Fjortoft

Brown we knew was coming but still sucked, to lose Squinny for a pittance like that was unforgivable. McDonald one of my favourite ever midfielders for us.

Naughton again we knew was coming but hard to think of anyone to stick at left back. Selling walked was downright infuriating.

The timing of the N’Diaye sale is utterly rancid, outside of Buendia I’ve hardly heard of any teams ever selling their star player upon promotion.
Teddy went straight out of the pram with a few of those.
"Sell one Kyle and I'll not go all season, sell both and I'll never go to the Lane again" was definitely said.

Kind of reminds you that the club will move on regardless of who we lose.

Kenny

Brown. McDonald. S.Quinn

N’Diaye

Deane Fjortoft

I don't get heartbroken by players leaving, as I haven't got the emotional energy to waste on it to be honest but in my time this is probably the best players that could turn out for a "Blades Sold too soon" 11. I'm sure I've missed someone.

Ramsdale
Walker - Jags - Maguire
Lowton - Brown - Curry - Naughton
Sabella - Ndayie
Deane

Henderson - not our player but was disappointed we didn't have have him another year

Walker - best league debut I have seen. Knew he was better than Naughton.

Maguire
Jagielka

Cockerill - best midfielder of the 1980s
Currie
Hamson
Salmons - we finished only 4 points behind champions Derby in 1974-75. Keeping Salmons would have got us the extra points we required
Ndiaye - don't know how long I will get used to the thought of him not playing for us anymore

Edwards - he was replaced by the injury hit Finnieston. Keith would have loved the service from Sabella.
Deane

Subs: Sabella, Brown, Beagrie

Everyone forgets how much of a massive twat Kilgallon turned into once his head was turned, first by Burnley and then by Sunderland.

Went full Lundstram towards the end. I clearly remember him laughing and smirking at times whenever we conceded a goal in his last few matches.

I'm glad he subsequently achieved fuck all in his career after he left. Arrogant prick.

I don't get heartbroken by players leaving, as I haven't got the emotional energy to waste on it to be honest but in my time this is probably the best players that could turn out for a "Blades Sold too soon" 11. I'm sure I've missed someone.

Ramsdale
Walker - Jags - Maguire
Lowton - Brown - Curry - Naughton
Sabella - Ndayie
Deane

Ramsdale?

Are you having a laff? After the hopeless flapping with his eyes shut from the first half of the second premier league season, you couldn't have shipped him out quick enough for me. Bottle merchant.

Kenny

Brown. McDonald. S.Quinn

N’Diaye

Deane Fjortoft

WhyWe’veOnlyDone3YearsinthePremIn30years FC ?

Back
Top Bottom