Has Wilder been found out?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'll never understand this "I smell pork" crap. It makes people look like they are incapable of a cogent response.

Who cares who the poster supports? If you have a point, make it. If you don't, ignore it.

"I smell pork" and stuff like that is pathetic.

Except our S6 chums don't come on here to make senible points and/or stimulate debate.

They just come to stir shit and on the wind up.

I'll debate things with someone who I can understand or is making intelligent points, even if I don't agree with them.

I don't want to waste my time with piggy trolls on fishing expeditions.

I went to Tuftys house this morning and he wasn't in.

I went to Tuftys house this morning and he wasn't in.

He's driving down to Beachy Head as he realises he can't hack it at this level.

He actually thought he could, but then he's read some of the absolute dog toss on here and he's decided to end it all.

Get a grip, Blades!

No, No, No, Le Cynique
It doesn't work like that.

You must accept insults and criticism without defence, you are not allowed to come back and say you are right, even if you are.
All that does is reinforce the fact that you wanted to be right all along and are therefore a pig

You're quite within your rights to defend yourself against claims of being a non too bright Pig, when it comes to pretending to be a Blade.

(If anyone is in danger of melting after reading this post, meh)

Managing in the Sunday league, or in Leagues 1 and 2, is very different to managing in the Championship. Could it be that he simply hasn't got the chops - in either man management or transfer management terms - to manage a club of our size in the second tier?

Did he think it would be as easy as making sure that everyone drinks beer together and that a great bunch of lads with team spirit would be able to hold their own?

Did he imagine that a rigid wage structure would enhance the espirit de corps, encouraging the team to become more than the sum of its parts?

Did he think that people would come to the club for the honour of playing for us?

I suspect that he's a great manager when at the helm of a club where all the players in the league are a similar standard, as he can get the best out of them by engendering an 'all for one' team spirit. However, I fear that at this level he hasn't got a clue about how to successfully manage a team, and I make two predictions: one, that he won't last the season, and two, that we'll finish lower than we did last year.

Regardless of what happens this season, the fact that we finished 10th last season (level on points with 9th) show that he can manage at this level. If "at this level he hasn't got a clue about how to successfully manage a team" we would not have finished 10th, we would have been relegated.

Last edited:
Not a single considered response. Fantastic. I'm not pork, by the way. Maybe I'll return to highlight this thread when my prophesies come to pass. I feel a little like Cassandra...
I agree with you. Say something bad on here about ‘Lord Wilder’ & you are automatically a ‘Pig’. I think Wilder’s out of his depth. His refusal to drop Clarke & Stevens prove this. If I was a striker who United were after i’d not sign for us knowing I had to play up front with that lazy bastard.

Managing in the Sunday league, or in Leagues 1 and 2, is very different to managing in the Championship. Could it be that he simply hasn't got the chops - in either man management or transfer management terms - to manage a club of our size in the second tier?

I disagree, It shouldnt be a problem as we have the same base squad as when we waltzed League 1. Transfer market terms.... most other clubs are shopping at Tesco and Waitrose and we are shopping at Spar, hoping to pick up a one time bargain.

Did he think it would be as easy as making sure that everyone drinks beer together and that a great bunch of lads with team spirit would be able to hold their own?

I very much doubt he is this naive having been in football for most of his life, he knew he had a team good enough to beat most L1 teams and therefore only had to keep the harmony up. Now hes in a league above without the means to significantly strengthen and the players in the most part aren't good enough to challenge but in my opinion are good enough to survive.

Did he imagine that a rigid wage structure would enhance the espirit de corps, encouraging the team to become more than the sum of its parts?

I doubt it, I feel this was somewhat thrust upon him.

Did he think that people would come to the club for the honour of playing for us?

Maybe partly, but again, I doubt he is that naive, he wants a player to play for him and the rest of the team, not the club.

I suspect that he's a great manager when at the helm of a club where all the players in the league are a similar standard, as he can get the best out of them by engendering an 'all for one' team spirit. However, I fear that at this level he hasn't got a clue about how to successfully manage a team, and I make two predictions: one, that he won't last the season, and two, that we'll finish lower than we did last year.

I think he will last the year, we are all panicking over 2 games. We will probably finish lower than last year, but you cant say that we aren't mostly expecting it surely?

I thought I'd have a go at answering you in a genuine manner, but still not sure if you're on a wind up? :)

I couldn’t give a flying fuck who you support.

You post articulately and intelligently when discussing being an IFA but your posts about football are puerile and have the emotional maturity of an 11 year old. You're clearly on here with the sole purpose of winding Blades up, as is le cynique, who couldn’t make one post praising Wilder or the club during the brief period we were actually quite successful.

You’re fucking transparent, pair of you.

I've not made one single post slagging Wilder off
I've not made one single post slagging any of our players off
I've never even slagged off any of our previous managers or players
I've defended Wilder on a number of posts,
I don't like to see people slagging off our players like Lundstram and Evans who seem to be the new scapegoats, and I haven't joined in with those type of posts. It won't be long before they start getting booed at games but it won't be me joining in.

My negative posts are all about our boardroom. They are pathetic and should get out of the football business altogether, they don't belong in it.

Sending Wilder after £5 - £7 million rated players only for Wilder to say there's no money tells me all I need to know about the morons running this club, they're treating fans like we are a bunch of idiots that have never seen this type of deception before, when in reality it's the same every season.
Maybe it will take another relegation to make fans finally see, but if the revolt gets these two clowns and their cronies out of the club it might end up being worth it

I'll never understand this "I smell pork" crap. It makes people look like they are incapable of a cogent response.

Who cares who the poster supports? If you have a point, make it. If you don't, ignore it.

Because some ARE wendy on the wind up. No intention of making useful points or observations.

I don't like to see people slagging off our players like Lundstram and Evans who seem to be the new scapegoats, and I haven't joined in with those type of posts. It won't be long before they start getting booed at games but it won't be me joining in.

My negative posts are all about our boardroom. They are pathetic and should get out of the football business altogether, they don't belong in it.

Sending Wilder after £5 - £7 million rated players only for Wilder to say there's no money tells me all I need to know about the morons running this club, they're treating fans like we are a bunch of idiots that have never seen this type of deception before, when in reality it's the same every season.
Maybe it will take another relegation to make fans finally see, but if the revolt gets these two clowns and their cronies out of the club it might end up being worth it
Why not save us all a lot of time and trouble and support a club without such a pathetic boardroom that don't do any of those nasty things to the fans? :)
We understand that we'll have to do without you're insights, but we'll survive - somehow :(

I would be surprised if it's Wilder who conducts transfer negotiations. I suspect he identifies targets and others do the negotiating.

He doesn't. Remember the documentary last year.

Bloody facts.

You can't even fib intelligently.

You posted that we had no decent players. When it was pointed out that we had Coutts, Fleck, and Duffy, you quipped that they were good examples of the type of player you were referring to.

As for not posting negative messages, there must be a couple of volumes of your 'masterpieces' to consider. Apart from the usual awkward denial, you're more pork than the porkiest porker.

Well he would, wouldn't he?
Maybe he would Sean. I was putting his honesty to the test. If at the end of the day he is a wendy, well he will have proved himself a liar. In the meantime I will treat him as a fellow Blade and respect his views whether I agree with him or not.

Personally I don’t have a problem with fans of other clubs coming on here, as long as it’s not all the time. We have a few decent posters from teams like Preston and so on.

I do object to them coming on, pretending to be Blades with stupid fucking names like ourplayersareshit or imreallycynicalme.

I’m a big Wilder fan, but this time I think he’s dropped one. Personally I think he thought the Waghorn deal was in the bag, but what he didn’t take in to account everyone knew how much we get for Brooks so stuck out for more, in an attempt to deflect attention suddenly we have no money, this is after he said 2 permanents and 2 loans hopefully coming in, then suddenly a day later no money available( smoke screen or what), an attempt to blame it on the board, no this time, Wilder has all summer knowing we need a striker, particularly having let those we had go.

But the windows not closed, United always leave it to the last minute, let’s wait with fingers crossed.

You can't even fib intelligently.

You posted that we had no decent players. When it was pointed out that we had Coutts, Fleck, and Duffy, you quipped that they were good examples of the type of player you were referring to.

As for not posting negative messages, there must be a couple of volumes of your 'masterpieces' to consider. Apart from the usual awkward denial, you're more pork than the porkiest porker.

You said Coutts, Fleck and Duffy are good players
I said Coutts, Fleck and Duffy were average players, average is exactly what they are, average players with average careers behind them. they are not internationals
That's not slagging them off it's just stating a fact

Back
Top Bottom