Has he been sacked yet ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is clearly a wind up thread with barely any reasoning or what to do if Hecky was to be relieved of his duties.

No manager is getting this set of players as it stands to achieve the job of staying up, let’s see what Hecky can do to change it or to sort out what happens next season.

He does have to change how he goes about a few things though but I’m willing to see how he goes about it.

Stop being a trouble causing wind up merchant for the sake of those that respect this place, you can state what you think is wrong and explain what can be done about it but don’t come on here trying to get bites and to wind people up, they aren’t thick!

Agree it's a wind up thread but then you've replied by doing the same with almost another wind up reply.

You say no manager stands a chance of keeping these players up? Why? They're supposedly top end Championship players so should be able to still compete.
Find these kind of comments so defeatist...with parts of our fanbase already accepting we've no chance and are down
but what I find weird is that they feel we shouldn't even try to stay up...when did our fanbase change to be so accepting that we don't belong in the top flight.

Some fans must think the current set of players are so poor they are unable to even compete at PL level.
Luton and Burnley are currently giving the opposition much tougher matches.
I expected (at worse) similar seasons the Warnock and Wilder relegation seasons but the signs are we're well below even the level of those teams.
If we can't compete this season...then how are we expected to mount a challenge next season in the Championship
or do some of our fans already accept this team will finish bottom half (but comfortably avoid relegation) next season.

The players appear to have stopped trying....this means they have little respect for Hecky. Why are they not reacting to Hecky? Is Hecky too nice?
They seem to have lost confidence too and look disorganised. Why? Surely that's Hecky's job.
Agree he can't be judged on 1 off performances but it's becoming the norm.

We've seen time and time again...when a club changes manager...there is usually noticeable instant improvements.
New tactics are employed, the players try harder, confidence suddenly improves because it's a fresh start.....doensn't always last though.

It's difficult to understand how you've effectively stated that Hecky has no accountability, how can anyone say, "do what ever you want this season.
Give us our worse defeat in 134 years, make us a laughing stock where we become the worse team to ever play in the PL
but that's OK because you're job is safe no matter what".....in fact even if we look like being relegated from the Championship...it doesn't matter.

At what stage do fans say enough is enough?
I'm not saying he should be sacked today and I don't think the Prince is in a position to splash out any money or long term commitment on a new manager.
His only option might be to offer a low 1 year contract with a massive bonus if we stay up. Only out of work managers on the scrap heap would take such a poor contract, they would also be forced to work with McCall and Lester. Obvious managers who fit the bills are Alydyce or Wilder.
Doubt Alydyce would accept a rubbish contract but Wilder might. If neither accept then we are forced to stick with Hecky until it becomes toxic on match days
but to date there's no ill feeling or toxicity in the club, so it's not too desperate to act yet regards harmony.

Another point is that we don't know at what stage the sale of the club is at.
If the Prince is due to sell in Nov and Dec, then he's not bothered about our long term future, so he's again falling asleep at the wheel and will let things continue.
Also as we've seen loads of time, new owners can't wait to appoint their first manager, if Hecky is still struggling then the new owner has the perfect excuse
to sack Hecky and bring in a new manager to show off the new owners ambition.

Say nasty things about what I say all you like

The longer we keep him the more likely we are to go down

It appears our fan base are just accepting going down with 15 points

What’s Big Sam upto
I've reported you (for not using full stops).

No manager is getting this set of players as it stands to achieve the job of staying up

Thats your opinion much like mine is mine there plenty out there

You are entitled to that opinion as i am mine

Howveer it appears some members dont understand that this is a public forum

Agree it's a wind up thread but then you've replied by doing the same with almost another wind up reply.

You say no manager stands a chance of keeping these players up? Why? They're supposedly top end Championship players so should be able to still compete.
Find these kind of comments so defeatist...with parts of our fanbase already accepting we've no chance and are down
but what I find weird is that they feel we shouldn't even try to stay up...when did our fanbase change to be so accepting that we don't belong in the top flight.

Some fans must think the current set of players are so poor they are unable to even compete at PL level.
Luton and Burnley are currently giving the opposition much tougher matches.
I expected (at worse) similar seasons the Warnock and Wilder relegation seasons but the signs are we're well below even the level of those teams.
If we can't compete this season...then how are we expected to mount a challenge next season in the Championship
or do some of our fans already accept this team will finish bottom half (but comfortably avoid relegation) next season.

The players appear to have stopped trying....this means they have little respect for Hecky. Why are they not reacting to Hecky? Is Hecky too nice?
They seem to have lost confidence too and look disorganised. Why? Surely that's Hecky's job.
Agree he can't be judged on 1 off performances but it's becoming the norm.

We've seen time and time again...when a club changes manager...there is usually noticeable instant improvements.
New tactics are employed, the players try harder, confidence suddenly improves because it's a fresh start.....doensn't always last though.

It's difficult to understand how you've effectively stated that Hecky has no accountability, how can anyone say, "do what ever you want this season.
Give us our worse defeat in 134 years, make us a laughing stock where we become the worse team to ever play in the PL
but that's OK because you're job is safe no matter what".....in fact even if we look like being relegated from the Championship...it doesn't matter.

At what stage do fans say enough is enough?
I'm not saying he should be sacked today and I don't think the Prince is in a position to splash out any money or long term commitment on a new manager.
His only option might be to offer a low 1 year contract with a massive bonus if we stay up. Only out of work managers on the scrap heap would take such a poor contract, they would also be forced to work with McCall and Lester. Obvious managers who fit the bills are Alydyce or Wilder.
Doubt Alydyce would accept a rubbish contract but Wilder might. If neither accept then we are forced to stick with Hecky until it becomes toxic on match days
but to date there's no ill feeling or toxicity in the club, so it's not too desperate to act yet regards harmony.

If the Prince is due to sell in Nov and Dec, then he's not bothered about our long term future, so he's again falling asleep at the wheel and will let things continue.
Also as we've seen loads of time, new owners can't wait to appoint their first manager, if Hecky is still struggling then the new owner has the perfect excuse
Is it fuck a wind up reply, you clearly haven’t read my post and somehow managed to do a post on someone else because I haven’t said any of those things, I’m very confused.

In a short answer to most of your questions to someone else though, the answer is money, that’s why we aren’t competing as of yet and that’s why I’m willing to give Hecky a bit of time to sort things out and not sack him for another silly bastard who wants a pay check for him only to do exactly what Hecky is doing now, struggle. I’ve already clearly stated that Hecky needs to change a few things up, tactically before and during a game but he’s limited in to what he can do due to either players being injured or players coming on to the pitch not being good enough, just think about it.

Oh, and Hecky didn’t tell the players to pack in at half time against Newcastle, the players did that, unfortunately it’s now down to him to regalvinise the spineless performance in that second half and let the players show they at least have the fight in them to give a minimum 100% in games even if that isn’t quite good enough.

Thats your opinion much like mine is mine there plenty out there

You are entitled to that opinion as i am mine

Howveer it appears some members dont understand that this is a public forum
I’m not biting because you haven’t given a reason why you disagree, who you think could do better with them or anything to be quite honest, that’s reason enough to think you’re winding people up. 😁

I’m not biting because you haven’t given a reason why you disagree, who you think could do better with them or anything to be quite honest, that’s reason enough to think you’re winding people up. 😁

I disagree because we have 1 point out of 21 and have just lost 8-0 & 2-0 and have played like a league one team playing a prem team in the 3rd roumnd of the fa cup

I think wilder would do a lot better , i think there are plenty of managers who are better than hecky and thats just in the UK

I think our fans have massiveley exaggerated the job hecky has done a good one nontheless but look at the players he has had

And the argument that we are little old baldes wears a bit thin when if Luton win tonight they'll be mid table

I disagree because we have 1 point out of 21 and have just lost 8-0 & 2-0 and have played like a league one team playing a prem team in the 3rd roumnd of the fa cup

I think wilder would do a lot better , i think there are plenty of managers who are better than hecky and thats just in the UK

I think our fans have massiveley exaggerated the job hecky has done a good one nontheless but look at the players he has had

And the argument that we are little old baldes wears a bit thin when if Luton win tonight they'll be mid table

Baldes? Are you writing a New English Dictionary? - see Blackadder

There is no sale of the club. Prince will still be here this time next year.

Just ask yourself why these things have happened and also why Wilder would do better than Hecky when he hasn’t done a bean for near on 4 years in the league lower?

Either come back with a valid reason and answer then we’ll go from there or leave it if you’re going to come out with complete and utter bollocks.

Remind me how Wilder started the season in league 1....could be said that's a worse start than now based on the level

'we are little old baldes wears a bit thin'

Should I report him? he's obviously getting at me again.
Although I am old. Bald too. But Im not thin and not little.

Be quiet, Moron!

Admin, why do you allow Wendy Trolls on this site? It's blatantly obvious who they are and what they do. They add absolutely nothing to the forum.
To be fair, they add reaction, debate, arguments and cunts?

I think you’re funny Fallowfield. You sure get peoples backs up.

Why don’t you piss off to owlstalk to see whether Xisco has been given the shove yet?

Back
Top Bottom