Has he been sacked yet ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S6Blademan

Reaction score
Any news surely they can’t be keeping him on for another week ?

Or has Mark Hudson been thrown under the bus

Say nasty things about what I say all you like

The longer we keep him the more likely we are to go down

It appears our fan base are just accepting going down with 15 points

What’s Big Sam upto

Surely this needs to go on other football board as you must be talking about Xisco

Xisco is a very good example of why just because a manager has a promotion on there CV you shouldn’t just have blind faith in them

Both hecky and Xisco have been carried to promotion by extremely good championship squads which any capable manger would be able to do

Masking there poor managerial abilities

Any news surely they can’t be keeping him on for another week ?

Or has Mark Hudson been thrown under the bus

Be quiet, Moron!

Admin, why do you allow Wendy Trolls on this site? It's blatantly obvious who they are and what they do. They add absolutely nothing to the forum.

FACT..... No is the answer.

Hecky has NOT been sacked or left via the front or rear door as of yet. FACT

Up PomFallowS6Blademan

Say nasty things about what I say all you like

The longer we keep him the more likely we are to go down

It appears our fan base are just accepting going down with 15 points

What’s Big Sam upto
If you post drivel then expect people to have a go back. It was you who posted stay up late guys on transfer deadline day when there had already been an interview from Hecky saying nothing was happening. Then you're coming out with stuff like replace him with Big Sam and has Hecky been sacked yet? Replacing Hecky with Big Sam would probably be the worst thing we could do. Big Sam is long past his sell by date, which he had when he was at Bolton, and the subsequent jobs thereafter, but he's past his hey day now otherwise he'd still be in employment and the players I'm fairly sure would not be best pleased to see Hecky go regardless and then replaced with a guy who would come for a huge salary.

The poster who allegedly has an English Lit degree STILL doesn't know the difference between 'their ' 'there' and 'they're'

Im not sure why you keep enaging with me ?

Your the one who looking at your posts cannot write anything without mentioning me creating argumenets

I am merely just putting my view on the blades onto a public forum you seem intent on engaging and creating argumenets Kenneth

Grow up !

Be quiet, Moron!

Admin, why do you allow Wendy Trolls on this site? It's blatantly obvious who they are and what they do. They add absolutely nothing to the forum.

Im sorry is this North korea ?

I anyone who has a controversial or diffrenet opinion removed

As for suggesting i am in some way related to Pompey or other accounts is pure nonsesne i have been on this forum for years

The English Lit. guy. Who I have stopped engaging WITH but not about

'you are ' not 'your '
'different ' not 'diffnrenet '
' nonsense 'not ' nonsene '

Catch up.

Can't foxy or linz remove these nutjobs off here .
First they came for the Clappers, and I did not speak out —
Because I was not a Clapper.

Then they came for the Slashers, and I did not speak out —
Because I was not a Slasher.

Then they came for the Nutjobs, and I did not speak out —
Because I was not a Nutjob.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

This is clearly a wind up thread with barely any reasoning or what to do if Hecky was to be relieved of his duties.

No manager is getting this set of players as it stands to achieve the job of staying up, let’s see what Hecky can do to change it or to sort out what happens next season.

He does have to change how he goes about a few things though but I’m willing to see how he goes about it.

Stop being a trouble causing wind up merchant for the sake of those that respect this place, you can state what you think is wrong and explain what can be done about it but don’t come on here trying to get bites and to wind people up, they aren’t thick!

Back
Top Bottom