S6 BLADEMANS TEAM TO KEEP THE WOLVES AT BAY

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S6Blademan

Reaction score
Hes still here no not djbaldken , Paul heckingbottom survives another week and another excuse ridden pathetic defeatist performance, to be fair London is a long coach journey so how can we be expected to play well after that long of a coach journey

Anyway onto the game in hand and a resurgent wolves who at one stage could have been in our mini league of 3 teams

Today could have been a very different story if the club had grown a pair of B@LLOCKS sacked hecky and got wilder in monday morning today would have been like a play off semi with a complete siege mentalityy , we may have lost but we would have gone down swinging

I would love hecky to create that peroformance but i just cant see it , he needs a perofrmance because today surely surely has to be last chamce saloon for him

Anyway on to the line up and i will be choosing the Diamond formation if hecky knows what that is

My advice to hecky would be please plese please do not pick Oli No Tackles the bloke may aswell be a scarecrow in this league you could drive a bus through our midfield when he is playing he is a great passer but if he has no time and space the what doe she have. Also Playing him means SOUZA/HAMER have to be p;ayed out of position , drop him.

I would be playing Larouci all day it appears he is only allowed one mistake but players like your norwoods / JLT / Baldock can lose markers give penaltie away multuple times and play week in week out , you could argue that ;arouci has been one of our better player when he is on the picth he is the only player who attempts to go forward with the ball.

No doubt teachers pet everyones favourite yorskhire terrier ben osborn will be starting as he knows how to chase a bag around a field on a windy day

---Flappy bird Wes-----

--Baldock--Trusty--JLT---LAROUCI--

-----------SOUZA--------------

-GUSTAVOOO-----SLIMANE----

------------MACATEE---------

--BREWSTER-----ARCHER----

Back
Top Bottom