Hamer's free kick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Have we not got a video of it yet I havent seen it or has Hamer employed some hacker to delete all traces from the t'internet ?

At 4 minutes here. Crap angle.
Macca and Hamer were stood over the ball. We were debating if it would be a macca curl to the top corner, or a Gus thunderbolt shot.

😆 I like how Robbo turns round to walk away with his arms up as much as to say "WTF......"

If we thought his freekick was poor, have a look on bbc pages forthe hibernian one, absolute classis, sorry i dont knowhow to put link in

Callum Robinson and Luke Freeman were top championship players, sign big money for us then go shite too.
Thing is, Callum Robinson was never a centre forward. If we had played 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 he would have been fine as a wide forward but we didn’t so he should not have been signed for a role he didn’t really play.

Freeman was supposedly a Duffy-alike yet you can count on the fingers of one hand and have some to spare for the times he played there. He ended up occasional deputy for Fleck and that was also never his role.

Two reasonable players who shouldn’t have passed the initial criteria for ‘do they fit into the system we intend to play’?

Thing is, Callum Robinson was never a centre forward. If we had played 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 he would have been fine as a wide forward but we didn’t so he should not have been signed for a role he didn’t really play.

Freeman was supposedly a Duffy-alike yet you can count on the fingers of one hand and have some to spare for the times he played there. He ended up occasional deputy for Fleck and that was also never his role.

Two reasonable players who shouldn’t have passed the initial criteria for ‘do they fit into the system we intend to play’?

A waste of £15m too.

I get that due to financial constraints compromises have had to be made, but our signings in our last two PL campaigns have been disastrous in terms of profiling player attributes to the role required.

Freeman and Robinson are prime examples of that.

A waste of £15m too.

I get that due to financial constraints compromises have had to be made, but our signings in our last two PL campaigns have been disastrous in terms of profiling player attributes to the role required.

Freeman and Robinson are prime examples of that.
Couldn’t agree more.

I’d go one further and say Ramsdale and Brewster too, though through a series of fortunate events and timing we ended up in profit on the former.

I’d argue we much more needed to strengthen the left centre back role with what happened to O’Connell and central midfield given Lundstram wanted away.

We had strikers already. It’s not that we were profligate, it’s that we didn’t create all that much. We could have loaned another keeper. It wasn’t worth not going after a proper O’Connell replacement to get one.

Back
Top Bottom