Gus Hamer Song

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Isn’t that the same chant for Eddie colquhoun in the 70s if not mistaken

Isn’t that the same chant for Eddie colquhoun in the 70s if not mistaken
No, Gustavo Hamer is a completely different name to Eddie Colquhouln. It would have sounded even dafter in 1973, with people looking puzzled going 'Who the fuck is Gustavo Hamer and why haven't we got a song for Eddie Colquhouln?'

I quite like 'Gus Hamer me Lord, Gus Hamer. oh lord, Gus Hamer'. But he still needs to prove he's worthy of a M' Lord song

It doesn’t need mi Lord.

Verse 1

Gus - taaa - Vo
Haaa - Mer

Gus - taaa - Voh

Verse 2 (repeat)

Gus - taaaa - Vo
Haaaa - Mer

Gus - taaaa - Voh

Verse 3

Guuuuuuuus taaaaa Voh
He’s a Blade.
(pause)
Na na na na
He’s a Blade and He’s a Blade.

Guuuus
Guuuus
Guuuus
(Three times for extra effect)

No, Gustavo Hamer is a completely different name to Eddie Colquhouln. It would have sounded even dafter in 1973, with people looking puzzled going 'Who the fuck is Gustavo Hamer and why haven't we got a song for Eddie Colquhouln?'
I think he’s trying to say the song in the 70s was sung about Eddie colquhouln to tune hey Jude

I think he’s trying to say the song in the 70s was sung about Eddie colquhouln to tune hey Jude
500512307214.webp

Fight and win!!
Fight.... And win!!

Or

I believe that we will win!

Best chants going.

What about the Dean Martin song, 'Volare'?

Got a cracking chorus and lends itself to various permutation of GH's name.

Just needs some wordsmith to add the words to the verse, but the chorus cries out for either 'Gustavo' or 'Gus Hamer oh oh oh oh'

What about the Dean Martin song, 'Volare'?

Got a cracking chorus and lends itself to various permutation of GH's name.

Just needs some wordsmith to add the words to the verse, but the chorus cries out for either 'Gustavo' or 'Gus Hamer oh oh oh oh'

Come on itsinyerblood, who is Dean Martin? I’m pretty sure that Gus’ surname and the team we’ve bought him from could be adequately shoehorned into classics such as Club Tropicana by Wham.

If he carries on like this he'll be writing for Michael Buble soon😏

Come on itsinyerblood, who is Dean Martin? I’m pretty sure that Gus’ surname and the team we’ve bought him from could be adequately shoehorned into classics such as Club Tropicana by Wham.
You sir are a philistine, and certainly not a good example to younger Blades.

It's the chorus, repeat the chorus. A little hint, age has no relevance. 'Annie's song' dates back to 1974, but you'll no doubt turn your one good eye to other lesser matters. I repeat it's the chorus young man, it's rousing and deserves consideration........DeanfuckingMartin indeed!

You sir are a philistine, and certainly not a good example to younger Blades.

It's the chorus, repeat the chorus. A little hint, age has no relevance. 'Annie's song' dates back to 1974, but you'll no doubt turn your one good eye to other lesser matters. I repeat it's the chorus young man, it's rousing and deserves consideration........DeanfuckingMartin indeed!

You bit quicker than I expected 🤣 Hope that’s a sign you are keeping well and fighting fit, will drop you a message :)

It doesn’t need mi Lord.

Verse 1

Gus - taaa - Vo
Haaa - Mer

Gus - taaa - Voh

Verse 2 (repeat)

Gus - taaaa - Vo
Haaaa - Mer

Gus - taaaa - Voh

Verse 3

Guuuuuuuus taaaaa Voh
He’s a Blade.
(pause)
Na na na na
He’s a Blade and He’s a Blade.

Guuuus
Guuuus
Guuuus
(Three times for extra effect)
Haha, love it 😄

Get on the bus Gus…and set yourself free.
Soz, that’s all I’ve got.

Back
Top Bottom