Moulding the future.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
Yasser Larouci = 22yo
Vinicius Souza = 24yo
Anis ben Slimane = 22yo
Gustavo Hamer = 26yo
Tom Davies = 25yo
Benie traore = 20yo

? Cameron archer = 21yo

The average age before this transfer window was a little scary wasn't it? The average age and the end of contracts being of particular concern......

Whatever happens this season (and i am positive by the way).... but at least we are bringing the average age down and safeguarding the future of the club.

Yasser Larouci = 22yo
Vinicius Souza = 24yo
Anis ben Slimane = 22yo
Gustavo Hamer = 26yo
Tom Davies = 25yo
Benie traore = 20yo

? Cameron archer = 21yo

The average age before this transfer window was a little scary wasn't it? The average age and the end of contracts being of particular concern......

Whatever happens this season (and i am positive by the way).... but at least we are bringing the average age down and safeguarding the future of the club.
This has been stated by the prince and others within the club as a policy.

Buy younger players with a future value higher than what we paid… Berge probably a poor example as whilst he improved him, I don’t think he was ever worth what we paid. But Ndiaye was certainly a great success.

We should be able to make decent money on most of the youngsters we bring in permanently.

This has been stated by the prince and others within the club as a policy.

Buy younger players with a future value higher than what we paid… Berge probably a poor example as whilst he improved him, I don’t think he was ever worth what we paid. But Ndiaye was certainly a great success.

We should be able to make decent money on most of the youngsters we bring in permanently.
It’s definitely a good theory but for every Ahmedhodzic there’ll be a couple of duds.

You can’t win every time in the market we’re shopping in, just as long as Archer doesn’t turn into Brewster mk2 we’ll be ok on that deal though.

Yasser Larouci = 22yo
Vinicius Souza = 24yo
Anis ben Slimane = 22yo
Gustavo Hamer = 26yo
Tom Davies = 25yo
Benie traore = 20yo

? Cameron archer = 21yo

Weerz Trusty

Back
Top Bottom