What a difference from 7 days ago

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm becoming more convinced Hecky had, had enough and engineered his sacking and payoff.
I can see no other reason he ignored Slimane and preferred Norwood and Fleck to Brooks.
100%. Especially when you look at benching McAtee frequently too. I don't blame him for having had enough though, that summer transfer window would knock the stuffing out of anyone... imagine if it had happened to Wilder.

I'm becoming more convinced Hecky had, had enough and engineered his sacking and payoff.
I can see no other reason he ignored Slimane and preferred Norwood and Fleck to Brooks.
I’m not a conspiracy theorist but he seems to have wanted out . Cheers Hecky, but now jog on. You’re welcome back as a fan

Got to agree where have these boys been while we struggled. Total mystery

100%. Especially when you look at benching McAtee frequently too. I don't blame him for having had enough though, that summer transfer window would knock the stuffing out of anyone... imagine if it had happened to Wilder.
True but he was making our club a laughing stock

Tracked all the way back and won a goal kick off their player. He was then congratulated and hugged by about 4 of our players, nearly brought a tear to my eye!
Great stuff. Encouraging. UTB

I think Hecky had a plan fro. Pre season with what he was given which was get good at being without the ball and using mcburnie to hold the ball up. First 3 games it almost worked but once the Tottenham game happened the players gave up and hecky wasn't brave enough to mix it up.

The players giving up left hecky with not much and he had to go.

Wilder has had a free swing at this and has come it and completely mixed it up. The passion has returned and the players are trying again.

My only concern is if we have another bad run or a couple more games like Liverpool (as in good performance, unlucky outcome) will the players down tools again.

Raiding the under 23's will only work once unless we bring on academy players!

Back
Top Bottom