Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is there a reason why Wilder point blank refuses to play Adam Davies? There is no way in this world that he a worse goalkeeper than Garbage. Wilder has to accept that signing Garbage was a mistake and get rid asap.
He won't because he's stubborn. He'll play the clown week in week out like he did with 'fucking' Lundstram. Saying that, probably can only blame the 'keeper' for one goal today. The blame lies purely at the feet of Wilder for playing that back four in a professional football match.

The two first goals were deflections, not sure if it was easy to spot that in the ground?

Not saying it was impossible to save either, but those tend to look a bit strange. Shifting momentum if wrong footed may not be a strength of Grbic.

My only hope….is that
1- this keeper was a “recruitment team” appointment and Wilder was out voted.
And he’s now just playing him to make his point.
2- He also has to play him and talk him up because the club pissed £2m up the wall with him and will be hoping he can offload him somehow to someone.

The two first goals were deflections, not sure if it was easy to spot that in the ground?

Not saying it was impossible to save either, but those tend to look a bit strange. Shifting momentum if wrong footed may not be a strength of Grbic.

If you’ve spotted any strengths in his game…a single one for a start, the please fill me in on it because at the moment I honestly think we have picked up the single worst keeper in pro football worldwide.
Honestly, I think we could pluck anyone from any league club and they would be no worse.

They were both deflections, but they were trundling.

We can all fall out about lots if non performing players, but this one’s surely a unanimous verdict. The worst keeper I’ve seen play for as at the level we’re at. I had more confidence in Andy Leaning!

Whatever remnants of the recruitment process that served him up need removing, immediately.

It would be Interesting to compare the time it took the titanic to go down against grbic saving a low shot
First goal, unlucky with the deflection, but genuinely, how do you fall that slowly? If you dived, if you tripped, if you were shot, pretty much anyhow gravity can take you would be quicker than that.

The old thing in science about what falls quicker, a bag of coal or a feather? Grbic somehow falls slower than anything, like a tarred feather caked in shit.

We can all fall out about lots if non performing players, but this one’s surely a unanimous verdict. The worst keeper I’ve seen play for as at the level we’re at. I had more confidence in Andy Leaning!

Whatever remnants of the recruitment process that served him up need removing, immediately.
30,000 people can see he’s shite. CW must be being told to play him.

I did also notice the Burnley subs pissing themselves laughing at the ironic cheer that went up when Grbic finally saved one in the 2nd half

First goal, unlucky with the deflection, but genuinely, how do you fall that slowly? If you dived, if you tripped, if you were shot, pretty much anyhow gravity can take you would be quicker than that.

The old thing in science about what falls quicker, a bag of coal or a feather? Grbic somehow falls slower than anything, like a tarred feather caked in shit.
I can only imagine it's like a diplodocus laying down to graze, maybe would should sell him to the natural history museum

The next Steve Bettis or PA interview that happens id like the first 10/15 minutes to be a cross examination of who recommended Grbic and whether they’re still at the club.

He is without doubt the worst keeper I’ve seen in my watching Premiership history. I’m not saying in Sheffield United history because we’ve had some horrors but he’s up there on that too!

They were but you have to wonder if, like with others he’s let in, whether he’s got any reactions at all to make an effort to get to the ball.

I don’t think he actually makes that many individual errrors, the clangers that Wes makes can be worse. But as a keeper he seems to be slow to react and you know that anything which comes to his feet, he distributes it badly to some degree, shots from distance not at him are certain goals as he can’t react to save, he doesn’t come for crosses, doesn’t command his area at all.

If we’re not playing Wes next game then it has to be the U21 keeper

Grbic is one of the worst all round keepers I’ve seen. Has to be dropped

either wilders not the man i thought he was or hes being told to play grbic for some reason ive seen some corkers of crap keepers at the lane these last 60 odd years but i cannot remember one as bad as this guy complete joke of a keeper no wonder our defence are a bag of nerves

It’s looks as though goalkeeping is not one of his strengths.

We could have Gordon Banks in his prime in goal and we'd still ship goals with the shit defence.
If the keeper has no confidence in those in front of him, he's going to make howlers as the pressure is always on.
Grbić looks shocking but, to give him his due, he’s moved abroad into an unfamiliar situation behind a team that’s been letting in loads of goals anyway. It’s hardly a good situation to begin with.

either wilders not the man i thought he was or hes being told to play grbic for some reason ive seen some corkers of crap keepers at the lane these last 60 odd years but i cannot remember one as bad as this guy complete joke of a keeper no wonder our defence are a bag of nerves
Not defending the lad, but our defence is comically bad. If they make Grbic as nervous as they make me then I'm surprised he doesn't spend the whole game breathing in and out of a paper bag. He is just one of many signings we have made this season who are nowhere near Premier League quality. I can't see Premier clubs queing up to sign any of our players.

Back
Top Bottom