Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Arsenal pay £30 million for a keeper.
Man City pay £35 million for a keeper
Man Utd pay £47 million for a keeper
Liverpool pay £66 million for a keeper

And then Blades fans complain that their keeper costing £2 million is crap!

You get what you pay for.
I'd rather had someone like Karl Darlow or Freddie Woodman.

Arsenal pay £30 million for a keeper.
Man City pay £35 million for a keeper
Man Utd pay £47 million for a keeper
Liverpool pay £66 million for a keeper

And then Blades fans complain that their keeper costing £2 million is crap!

You get what you pay for.
There are still plenty of keepers under £5 million that are better than Grbic.

The fact that Wilder prefers him to Wes unfortunately says all you need to know about Wilder.

Wes who doesn't want to be here? Think he's also cost us a fair few points on his own this season - he gets better the longer he sits on the bench.

Should we have waited until next season until we gave Grbic some time? He is the keeper that'll actually be here.

I'd say we should definitely play him, and if he isn't good enough then we know don't we.

Wes who doesn't want to be here? Think he's also cost us a fair few points for his season on his own, gets better the longer he sits on the bench.

Should we have waited until next season until we gave Grbic some time - the keeper that'll actually be here. I'd say we should definitely play him, and if he isn't good enough we'll then we know don't we.
Watching Grbic for the next few games will at least give some comedy value

Yes to this. He was left without options, the striker read this and closed him down superbly. It was not great by any means but he was left high and dry by his defence just shirking any responsibility
any decent goalie would have played the ball out for a throw in

Are you really that much of a smooth brain to think the way criticism is given can affect how it’s handled by the other person, or that people’s thoughts and feelings actually do matter?
If I did a shit job at work and knew it I woudl expect to be critisised. Wrapping the facts in cotton wool has made the younger generations soft, if you cant take critisism and in addition understans peoples frustration with the crap job you are doing then it may be a better option to go an woke for the council or solcial services (did you see what i did there)

As a member of the goalkeepers union, I do my best to defend this much maligned species. For example, Olsen played pretty well for Ville yesterday at M a City. I think the first goal this evening is something Grbic can learn from, and needs to do so quickly. What puzzles me is why he so often dives across his goal, but doesn’t put his arms out. He is so big he should be able to reach all parts of the goal, but he often doesn’t. Strange.
His technique is fundamentally flawed. At first I thought he must have something to be back up to Jan Oblak, but he really doesn’t I’m afraid.

He simply isn’t good enough

Said he was shite after his debut and I got fucked for it by 70% of you. I still stand by that verdict. So the 70% of you that disagreed with me I’d love to know your thoughts now 😂
For me, you can’t judge on one performance. But he’s shown flaws consistently, he’s not good enough. It’s as simple as that for me

Anyone who thinks mental health problems are 'woke crap' need to take their uneducated faces for a shit. However, I don't think a professional footballer will be that bothered by a bit of criticism on a fans forum. Many of them understand the benefit of psychological support which helps them deal with stuff like that.
Nothing woke about mental health

Wes who doesn't want to be here? Think he's also cost us a fair few points on his own this season - he gets better the longer he sits on the bench.

Should we have waited until next season until we gave Grbic some time? He is the keeper that'll actually be here.

I'd say we should definitely play him, and if he isn't good enough then we know don't we.

No we shouldn't have waited til next season, its better we know how shite he is now, rather than finding out after hes taken us to rock bottom in the Championship.

Back
Top Bottom